Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Update...

ITS JUST A GAME!

Chatting it up w/my homey Boome (or Princess Ash for you bloggers owt there, ashdboo.blogspot.com check her owt if you don't already know!) she had me thinking about some things...like what guy do you know that would play that kind of game for fake or at all, for that matter...and I was like hmmm you're right Boome, this is a bit strange!

So what is he trying to get owt of this whole "game." While I don't know him that well I have come to find that he is very analytical person, hell he's an accountant for god-sake, so you know he fine-tooth combs errthing. So I try to always be on my p's and q's when chatting it up w/him, or so I think, but clearly this game has knocked me back to six!

So I'm thinking that he did in fact mean it as a joke, but is testing my trust-worthiness, and maybe my sincerity. Now who is he to be testing me you ask, NO DAMN BODY, I say, but I do like him, and that shit is RARE, like uh (I am trying to think of some rare species but Iunno so you can insert your own...here), yeah like that! Is he like one of those people who does something to get a rxn owt of you early on to see if you're even worth the trouble...you know?

Now on to Atlanta, what will I do about that...here's the dilemma, which is why I have to take my time and enter a relationship w/sound body and mind, I don't regard him enuff to actually take this thing seriously...did I not just tell him that I am indeed a habitual cheater, therefore in order for me not to cheat I have to actually want (yes I know its bad to only do things b/c you want but hell that's how I operate @ this time in my life, thanks) to commit otherwise, I have lost this game even before beginning. Back to Atlanta so yeah I will carry on in the A as if it were my birthday, HEY! LOL! No but really I will be my regular self, the question is will I be mindful of the "game", the answer is yes, will I adhere is the real question, and the answer is prolly NOT! Why?! Prolly b/c I no wanna!

Its just that simple, I don't want to, so I'm prolly not!

When these 2 weeks are done, I will say yes I was committed to you as much as I could be considering our history, which is short. So I will try not to lie, that's about the best I can do man, shit. I'll keep you posted on my trip (it will be one you won't want to miss the details of) and oh yeah the "GAME" too!

POB for now!

~S. Parks

No comments: