Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Complex Simplicity

I think I am by far the most complicated person I know, however I like the the simplest things...i.e. turkey sandwiches!

OMGosh I lubs turkey sandwiches! They are soooo grreat!

See, this is me everyday!...breakfast: cereal, turkey bacon, fruit; lunch: turkey sandwich, chips/fruit/soup; dinner: baked fish/chicken, baked sweet potato, veggies/spinach...and I'm good to go...no more no less...

However I like things a certain way when/before eating them or I will be rather unhappy, and that's where the complexity comes in...

That's all for today folks, I actually had more to say the other day when I started this post but I can't recall now, too tired and in too much pain!

Pain---damn old ass lady ran into me yesterday! AAAARRRGGGHHH I so don't have time for this shit!!! But Imma be good b/c hell I could have been dead sleeping in my grave if it had not been for the who? The Lord on my side, hallelujah, and thank ya Jesus! ; )

Until next time,

POB!

~S. Parks

No comments: