Monday, April 30, 2007

Too good to be true!

ARRGGH!

This is why I did not want to talk about the likes of "2nd chance" so enthusiastically!

So Day 2 of the " "2nd chance" pops into town on business extravaganza" weekend continues...anxiously! So this day picks up rather late in the evening resulting in an, "out of control" drunken state (can we say EMBARASSING) after hanging around Beale (St.) for an hour or so…maybe e'en 2. Concluding w/ in the inevitable…back to the tel (he was trying to be a gentleman) to chill out for a few.

Of course, as Bets would say, "Queen Fornicator" <--that's me, could not control her hormones and forced herself upon "2nd chance" w/o hesitation. Now I will say he did try to fight me off, but I just wasn't having it…come on now… "No means YES and YES means YES!" So after much ado he caved…

For once I don't want to share the intimate details of the evening w/myself let 'lone anyone else…b/c that shit was AWFUL and I'm sad about it (no like really I am, not being an asshole either)…I think it was partially my fault…I know I can be an even bigger bitch when I don't get what I want when I want + alcohol=RUDE, CRASS, and Out of Control on top of the bitchiness!

However, does that excuse the fact that sex was bad?! Was that all my imagination?! Was I that drunk?! Did I kill the mood?! Am I too ruff?! Do I have intimacy issues?! Do we lack sexual chemistry?! Did he really NOT want to have sex w/me?! Bottom line: Am I the prollum?! ME?! Hells no…couldn't be...more like the answer bitches! Bad sex is just bad sex man! I mean that shit was like the worst. Actually I have never really had bad sex per say, so I'm not really basing this on much. However I know there is a standard and that shit was WAAAAAAY below par!

Here's the dilemma…under normal circumstances I would have copped a bitch fit, hopped up and bounced out…BUT (yeah all caps)…I like him! Like I was saying before, the "I like you" feeling does not come along often in my life so I'm trying to take advantage while I still can (see... "Go me" trying to do better…YAY!) Aight now, after trying to take control of a quickly dwindling evening (which still failed btw) I still left I just tried to remain a little less rude, and be a little more considerate. Next day…I didn't want to chat like regular…he didn't call so I was fine w/that, the text game worked well. Today however I know a phone call will be involved. I will stubbornly apologize for my behavior and attempt to address the other matter w/caution. I am hoping he mentions it first so that I won't continue to seem like the over-bearing, control freak that I am. Hopefully it goes well, we agree, and move on.

While I try to put that horrendous experience out of mind, I will still be thinking "but is the sex bad though" I mean b/c I'm just saying …Iunno…Iun just know…come on nay…let's be REAL…like or no like...bad sex is bad sex man...I mean I'm just saying… guess we shall see...umph!

Good luck w/that shit, Shanette!-lol

And on that note…I'm out…

BTW I soooo cannot believe I was trying to have relations w/a new guy w/o getting the self-beautification rituals (mani/pedi, waxing, etc…come on SHANETTE…get it together girl…you better hope this ni99a still talking to you while you talking shit about bad sex, hell!)

POB!

~S. Parks

No comments: