Saturday, April 28, 2007

ICE COLD!!!

(shakes head)...man this scene looks all too familiar...good guy, great girl, best date...don't fall for it Shanette you can't fall for it!

Okay so here's the deal..."2nd chance" came into town this weekend.We hung out all evening pretty much and I must say it has been a really LONG time since I have had like a real date and it actually went well. I was like so comfortable with him and this was really our first time hanging out since we met several months ago. I keep wanting to say he's perfect but I know it’s too soon to say such things, I have made that mistake before...and what's the point of making the mistakes if I'm not learning anything.

Anyways...we had sushi, hung out downtown, had some coffee, and chilled @ the tel...that was a wrap. I loved the fact that there was no pressure. I love how funny he is, and how he already knows how to "deal" w/me (b/c we know I'm a tuff cookie). I like how he is just the right balance of touchy feely. I like how he takes charge but lets me think I'm ultimately still running the show (yes I need that control). I like how he's a gentleman but not so much that I want to barf. I like how when we aren't talking, it’s okay silence not that awkward silence that causes you to think and say something dumb or embarrassing. I like how he doesn't take me too seriously which in turn helps me not to take me too seriously. Oh gosh I sound so "white girl" movie-ish...don't fall for it, you can't fall for it! ICE COLD!!!

"I am afraid b/c I have no fear" (Gnarls B. said that btw). I am just that comfortable with him and I don't want to talk about it too much w/my friends (as if I would do that anyway) b/c I just don't want to make a bigger deal about it than it is. You know it’s hard to stay in that "lets get to know each other" phase. I kinda wanna stay here for as long as I can b/c things are going so well. I know if I try to bring sex into the picture that it will only complicate things. We like haven't even really talked about sex that much and I'm okay w/that...surprisingly! For some reason, I'm not real anxious as I would be under normal circumstances, to physically attack him...I think that means I REALLY like him...WOWZER! (Yeah I like I just drew that conclusion) I have not "liked" anyone like this in a really long time! Its fun! (Don’t fall for it, you can't fall for it!) ICE COLD!!!

AAARRRGHHHH!!! He's just soooo great I swear, he's like kinda not my type *whatever that is* and that's what makes it so funny. I usually like more of the "rougher edge" guy and he's really far from that. I mean he's not a punk or anything but he's just not my regular style. He's more laid back, and he doesn't let "me" get to him (which I could see being a prollum later but we won't discuss that now). He's also REAL lame, lol. I am so anti-lame guy, like really...I don’t like them @ all...but he's a cool lame kinda like Ye (that's Kanye West for all you non hip-hoppers out there), and y'all know I lubs Ye...he's so funny, so genius, so the truth and so very lame...and that too is "2nd chance!"

Wow!!!

Look @ Shanette...come on guys lets give her a round of applause...why you ask...well here's a list: Shanette is:

1) opening herself to the dating world again, not just using guys for sex but actually treating them w/a little respect.

2) Stepping out of here comfort zone<---a BIG deal!!!

3) Having lots of fun doing the above!!!

4) Just excited about being excited!

5) Looking forward to the future...whatever it may be I know it will be AWESOME!

Oh lawd...I'm making my own self sick...don't fall for it, you can’t fall for it...ICE COLD!!!

So...he's here one more night and I can't wait to see him again : D YAY!!!

He's becoming one of my favorite things! *DON'T FALL FOR IT, YOU CAN'T FALL FOR IT. ICE COLD!!!

(but what if, what if, what if...he's the 1...aww hell naw bitch he ain't that cool...we have already done the "prototype" shit and you see where that got you...snap snap snap out of it!)

She was cold as ICE (Rick James)!

...and on that note...

POB!

~S. Parks

No comments: