Tuesday, April 17, 2007

"the A" wrap-up!

Good day, good sir!

Yep, I am back bitches!

: ( a bitter-sweet ending to a fan-fucking-tabulous trip!

I was surely not ready to leave, but the trip put things back into perspective for me...yes I still hate Memphis but what I am doing about it, clearly not enuff if I'm still here! So ATL, was motivation (thanks T.I.P.), to get up and out and back on my shit, like ASAP (T.I., again!)

So the details:

Not too too much to tell. Of course I went w/my #1 homey, Bets (MoeShus)! I swear that girl makes me nutz, but I'm sure I do the same to her! We are such an unlikely pair, but I think that's why we work...craziness attracts "moe" craziness, lol! I lubs her though, she is a good look!
Bets--->"If any nigga in the world feel me, I know you feel me...fuck dez niggas hatin on us man!" So anyways yeah, needless to say we had a blast, bitches...looking forward to the next one (catch us in the NOLA for Jazzfest...that's home so you know we gets down). We work hard, we sleep harder, and we play the hardest!

So anywho...we really didn't club like a whole lot, not no like for real shopping either, no new boos : ( so needless to see my addiction was not even hardly entertained, but its all good...I ate good, slept good, drank good, _____ good, chilled great! So I was good to go! Feeling real relaxed, rejuvenated, and ready! I'm focused man...Real Talk! Y'all best get ready b/c things are about to change...(enter suspenseful music) I can FEEL it! I'm READY! Bless me LORD!

Wait did you want a day by day, play by play???

Dayum! Aight but only for you ; )

R-arrival; Novi & Dynasty (her toy poodle) scoops; rental car drama w/bitch ass Ki Ki Taylor--->the car! (Kia Optima...yeah I know WTH?! me no no!); tel check-in (Novs-work); grab a bite @ Chipotle (me stomach no likey btw); trip to Whole Foods (yay!); met up w/Bets' friend Corey (kinda "how YOU doing", I mean I'm just saying...), back to the tel, feel asleep on them before his friend/cuz came up (he was supposedly for me), which was prolly a good thing!; Bets napped, I went to Lennox; we went to Slice (leave it to black folk to turn something into the club), a pizzeria w/a deejay (unfortunately I had a bitch ass migraine!); Bet's goes w/boo and I to bed!

F-I bounce w/Novs early am to the salon; eat @ "Thumbs Up" (if I had another set of hands I'd give it 4 thumbs up!); ran errands and dabbled in some unmentionables; Ben & Jerry's; Tel-naptime; Bets returns; Spondivits; some club in East Point; Chick Fil-A; Tel-bedtime

Sat-Novs' breakfast; Lennox; Whole Foods; Tel-naptime; Hanging out; Gladys Knights' (YUCK!); Tel- bedtime

Sun-Mall of GA (why?!); P. F. Changs; Tel-naptime; The Velvet Room; Moe's boo's house; Tel-bedtime (very brief!)

M-check out; rental return; port...BYE BYE! : _ (

Back in whiggdy whack ass Memphis AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!

I think that covers it, well what I could recall anyways...

Until the next trip, I'm on my full time grind--->thanks Yo Gotti!

And until we blog again...POB!

~S. Parks

No comments: