Wednesday, June 27, 2007

"ooh they so SEN-SI-TIVE!"

this post is brought to you in part by Ye's first single, "Can't Tell Me Nothing", off his 3rd album release entitled Graduation (can't wait!)...
I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record but that's b/c I don't think people are grasping, no like really comprehending what it is I'm saying! I am who I am EVERYDAY! I am the same person I was yesterday, today and tomorrow. Right or wrong...it is what it is! Sure...my moods may vary, my hair may grow, my intelligence may increase/decrease, my weight may fluctuate, my profile may be edited, my style may change, my last name may change, my outlook on life may change, my religion may even change...but in essence this is ME...take it or leave it.

Now what am I talking about eggzactly?

Okay way back in March, I posted a post entitled "Cold-blooded", I'll pause while you refresh your memory...moving on...@ the end of the post I stated that in the future, I would discuss how folk too sensitive these days.

Welcome to the future!

First of all may I just simply say, shet the fuck up, ERRBODY! Mufuckas always talking shit, like they so gotdamn perfect, my nigga, my nigga, my nigga PLEASE. We don't believe you...you need more people! If you don't like something, seriously...why are you here?! Did you know that you don't have to like anyone??? Its not a requirement, seriously. Its not dependent upon race, status, longevity...none of that. So here's the thing: Lately, well not really lately but lately its puzzled me, people are acting as though I'm acting. Like I've changed. No maybe you changed and thought I'd fall'n like Chingy...hmmm...silly you!

I like me. I like who I am. I'm content w/the core of Shanette. Whatever I say I mean it. Whatever I said I meant it. I have never been one to shy away from honesty in a relationship. I think its vital. However, I know everyone does not live by that philosophy and I accept that. BUT, and this is a BIG but, I do not accept talking shit just cus. I feel like "hey I'm an adult, you're an adult, if there is something you have an issue w/ re: me and its effecting you, then lets address it, discuss it, resolve it." Now I've heard I'm not the easiest person to talk to, and I disagree, but hey I'm not confronting myself, so it could be true. All I'm saying is this, how will I know there's an issue if its not addressed? Now lets say you think I don't care-well now you're slighting me, yet we're in a relationship/friendship/whatever ...is that fair? I surely don't think so. Now lets say you don't care-well why the fuck is it an issue then, hell?! Why does it slick come up? Why are there subtle references to me and the shit I do? Talk yo shit, but say it to my face...you know what I'm saying? I mean no like really do you? I'm just being all the way live. BTW-saying it to my face is NOT via text nor e-mail. Now I know, I know I don't like talking on the phone, blah and blah but in "serious" situations, come on nay, I'm not about to talk about no damn real shit thru a fucking text message, e-mail, post or anything else besides verbal or face-to-face. I mean wth?! That's whack. That's weak. That's kiddie. Man up or shet the fuck up!

...and this is why I don't love hoes...

These are general thoughts not directed @ a particular person, if it is/was I've either told them already or they aren't even relevant enuff to tell. So if you think its about you then it prolly is...I mean I'm just saying why would you have to think about it. Hell I know when a mufucka talkin bout me, b/c that mean its true whatev they saying. Now if the shit is a lie, then I ain't paying it no mind...I'm prolly laughin cus I think its bout the next bitch!

So that's all...I was just wondering when did people become so damn sensitive. Don't ask me shit then. Don't tell me shit. Don't even fucking talk to me period. IF. You can't handle my response. Esp. when you know what it is, like T.I.P. How I talk. Who I am. I mean why even put us through such strife. Go away errbody, shit! I don't need none of y'all-slick ass haters.

Jesus is my everything anyways.

Events are life-changing. Life-changing. Not personality-changing. People don't change people. Only God changes people. Like I don't expect mufuckas to change...I mean why, why set myself up for failure like that...that's just dumb. Unless its something they really want to do. But that's like in ref: to 1 thing, like Amerie, or 1 habit or 1 flaw or 1 vice-okay 2, maybe even 3...but that's still not yo whole self...YOU are set in stone homey...that's why I say "hey I am fanfreaking tabulos! Flaws and all baby!" Have you ever heard that really great line that Jay says on some song that I can't recall the name of @ the moment, think its on The Black Album ..."you was who you was fo' you got here." That's all I'm saying man...that's all...and if you have an issue w/that, seriously, I'm like Bey, you have the GREEN light...GO!!! I promise you, if you tryna save feelings...I will get over it...trust...big girls don't cry, like Fergie Ferg! Do what you gotta, for you. I understand, as I'm sure you do as well ; )

...and that's my rant/relate/release for the day!
ahhh...much better...don't you agree...

Aight...that's like 3 post in 1 day...I'm beat...so I'm thinking I won't be back until post-Essence...I will try to get in on the day to day wrap-ups but I doubt it...seriously man I'm a wild girl @ Essence...YIKES-CAUTION ; ) ooh wee! Hey hey, bitches!

So happy 4th. and all that shit.

POB!

~S. Parks

No comments: