Monday, July 2, 2007

The Weekend Wrap-Up...S dot style

lol...seems like every time I do one of these 'wrap-ups' it's centered around "2nd chance"...NO! Its just that I have NO life in Memphis...outside of work...hence he's been the only exciting thing outside of my routine to 'weekend blog' about...aside from my #1s (Adam and Maddie Mo), whom I ♥ SO much!!! They bring me joy, and they don't even know it...how amazing is that?! I'd give them the world if I could...trust...I'm working on it...they're like my babies, esp. since I'm not having any. I plan to SUPER spoil them w/love, gifts, and anything their little hearts desire...okay that's enuff about them, b/c I could talk about them forEVER!

So Friday, got an early am text : D from "SUPER Second Chance"...lol...saying he'd be in town for the weekend...so clear the calendar...gladly! Um we had lunch Friday. We hooked up that evening-late...just kinda played around for awhile. Aight of course! (insert dramatic music) I wanted to get physical-duh...its what I do! I mean seriously. He's a great guy and I'm super attracted to him, like I really like him..so its only natural that I would want to do that right? I mean I think so...but maybe that's just me.
So...this is really kinda embarrassing. We had sex and again it was like so bad...no seriously it was awful. Okay. The first time was the worst(refer to previous posts...ie..."Too Good to be True")...then it got worse...and this time it was bad. So I guess we're making progress...huh?! Please hold-while I jump for joy!
I mean I have never been so confused in all my life. I really don't know what to do, and its kinda annoying me. So despite my inital rxn...I stayed until the early am...I'm trying to cut back on my nigga-like characteristics....give her hand! Thank yous all around! : )

We chilled Saturday evening, that was fun. Lol-Its so weird...how he's like literally 2 different people in and outside of the bedroom. Its like his confidence goes WAY down! Okay so Saturday we didn't really do much worth telling you w/o me feeling like a lame...so here's something that I thought was so absolutely adorable! Okay so I'm a firm believer in its the little things that really matter...you know. I had to work @ BR on Saturday, and upon arrival one of my associates said "hey I met your boyfriend yesterday, he's a really cool guy." You should have seen my damn face...I was like "ERRR??? I have not a clue what you're talking about. I don't have a boyfriend, and I'm not even really dating anyone...well not anyone that would be so bold as to come in the store and say such things!" My associate was (lol) like "uh, well, you are Shanette, right...I mean he didn't seem like he was joking, he mentioned you and how you're always working." I was like "hell everybody knows that, that's common knowledge!" So needless to say I was stomped for nearly an hour. Then it came to me, "2nd chance"! He did ask me about BR yesterday and buying a tie or something, but I was kinda not paying attention. So when I asked him about it, and told him how confused I was he was like "Thanks for the recommendation. I love my new tie." Lol! Umm ohhhk. I was like "so it was you right?!" He was like, "Everyone else liked my tie too." I was like "Okay. Whatevs. It was you! Moving on..."

Wasn't that cute?! ...okay well I thought so.

..oh WAIT...!

I have another cute thing he did! In one of our past conversations I think I randomly stated how I absolutely hate spending $3.39/day on coffee and like $50/month on toiletries. You know like soap, deodorant, lotion, contact sol'n, detergent, razors...you know...the small but necessary items! So he was like "you're crazy!" I was like no seriously I hate it! He was like "well, you're just wasting energy b/c you need those things, right? Right. So shut up!" LOL! I was like "uh...rrrhhhoook"<---that's my Scooby Doo version of okay. Okay so on to the point...yesterday after work...I had to close-btw-my manager was like "oh yeah Shanette, before I forget, like I was about to do, someone came by and left this for you." "Oooh weee! For me?!" Guess what it was...An envelope w/2 gift cards-Starbucks & Target. After I laughed and blushed for like 2.45 minutes! I was like "OMGosh! How cute is this?! Especially since I need some contact sol'n and detergent right now on today!"
If you could have seen my face I'm sure I looked like a clown, w/my blushing ass-rosey cheeks! LOL! I swear I could NOT stop smiling! My manager said "girl you really smiling have never seen you smile that much! He was cute too-btw!" I was like "I KNOW RIGHT!" I mean really how cute was that?! So needless to say I was SUPER excited...well...until...

I went over and attempted to have 'thank you-I'm super turned-on' sex w/him. I honestly think I get caught up in the rapture that is 2nd chance b/c I literally forgot that he sux (and not literally either-which is a BIG part of the prollum!) in bed! So! Me being me...I tried to work w/it you know...but nope not really working out...I mean we've reached tolerableSo does that mean we're on the road to success? And if so, how long is the gotdamn road???

So after much contemplation and a little self-indulgence-hey a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do ; ) I came up w/the following: either he is (well was) a damn near 30-year old virgin-which would explain a lot, and totally freak me out @ the same time. Or. He's gay-which I would be devastated, not surprised, but extremely hurt! Or He's just not that in to me-now this is the one that I'm least likely to believe...not solely b/c I'm an arrogant asshole, but more so b/c his actions outside of the bedroom tell a different story..but hey I could always be wrong (doubt it). He's a pretty honest person, so...I'm not really sure what to think...but I'm def. thinking! Oh forgot to add he said I'm too aggressive! Me: "WTH?!?! Well yeah, b/c you bitching down, so somebody has to man-up...clearly you are NOT!" <--I didn't actually say that. What I said was this-->"Well, maybe you're too passive, I mean I'm just saying...I've never gotten such feedback." In reply he ignored me...and I inturn said "HUMPH" and scurried on out the door!

I mean I just don't get it-he's such a MAN pre-bedroom then he's like a little boy come bedroom boom-time! WTH?!
Who has the answers??? ...b/c I surely do NOT!

Pretty Cool Guy+SUPER HOTT+Good Job/Awful Sex=WTF?!?!?!?!
I mean this is 2007! There is some shit I just can NOT tolerate!
ARRRGGHHH!!! ...but I never like anyone : (
What is a girl to do?! Dilemma, dilemma!
So...I guess I'll keep riding it out...not really though...more like walking it out...te he he
I'll keep you posted! Of course ; )

Thanks for tuning in...signing off...

POB!!!

~S. Parks

No comments: