Tuesday, June 12, 2007

10 random facts about ME...

1. I have always wanted to be a writer...particularly a poet...like Maya Angelou



2. I'm obsessed w/my weight!



3. Marc Jacobs is my favoritest designer!




4. I hate when another tall girl is in my vaccinity!





5. I likey cigars...big fat ones...that aren't so "lady-like"...they make me look cool...see--->her--->



6. I could spend an entire day in Whole Foods Market!











7. I (secretly) want to pour my "heart and soul" out on the Oprah show.




8. At one time in my life I had a strong devotion to Kobe Bryant...thank heavens I've matured ; )


9. I ♥ BIG, cuntry, "ATL-shawty" type boys-lol!!!



10. I MISS NEW ORLEANS so much!!!



That's all my randomness for today folks!!!

Until next time...POB!

~S. Parks

No comments: