Monday, June 11, 2007

to heed or NOT to heed?

...that is the (today's) question!

Today's horoscope reads (I'm a Scorpio-btw-*winks*): "If something isn't working in one of your newer relationships, nip it in the bud."

WOW!

I am really thinking could that not have come @ a more appropriate time???

This (physical) thing w/"2nd chance" is a real bust (no pun intended). I mean no like really...we had the 2nd attempt, and it was just BLAH! I was like dude (to myself) "WTH?!" This time I just really don't know what happened, no one really dropped the ball (no pun intended) per say. It just wasn't good...boring...lack luster...no chemistry...AGAIN...just BLAH!

I'm really confused b/c I am like so attracted to him in EVERY aspect! Maybe I'm the prollum...although I refuse to believe that one, it could very well be the truff! If it is, or whatever it is, the question is...is it repairable??? I'm thinking...yeah...do I want to repair...of course...do I want to exude that energy...maybe. Now does he...me no no...does he even know there's prollum...me no no that either. That last time, well the only time we had a sexual conversation it turned out kind of nasty (and I don't mean that in a good way). So I'm a little hesitant on bringing up the issue again. (sighs) I really like this guy, but uh that aspect of my life is rather vital @ the moment-and while I am being satisfied...by someone else...I would really like to enjoy that w/him (sighs). Idunno what to do! Let it ride (no pun intended) I guess. I'm sure he has sex w/other people...maybe he doesn't and maybe that's the prollum! Idunno just thinking...well I guess I'll make do for now...not quite ready to toss him to the wolves just yet : D
So I guess that means we aren't heeding to the horoscope today...sawry stars, planets, and stuff!

btw-We'd make a great a coup if it wasn't for that one thing, like Amerie, and yes it has me trippin!!!

So anywho we shall see...I'll keep you posted...and I'm gone, like the wind-lol

POB

~S. Parks

No comments: