Monday, May 28, 2007

why oh why???

...is errbody gettting hitched and catching (yes I said catching) preggers like its a cold?!

I mean I'm just saying...

Okay sure I have never just been the kind of girl who like planned that BIG day or anything, but that doesn't mean I don't want to get married...that just means I never thought it was a BIG deal...but that could also be b/c my 'rents kinda hate each other (a whole nother post @ a later time).

I mean like ALL of my friends are getting married and having babies pre-25...I mean I'm not knocking it..I'm just saying when did that become like "in"?!

Okay sure I want a family...but on today???
Hell to the naw...like I can't hardly take care of Shanette let lone a little person whose life would be dependent upon mines...and def not keeping up w/no nigga.

I mean I value the commitment and sincerity of marriage, so its something I take rather seriously...hence I can't just be marrying for the hell of it...

Shit folk change errday...I just can't make that kind of LIFE decision right now...hell I cant even figure my own damn life out...

Shit I'm looking for my next vacay, next party, next boo, next any damn thing...I like my life its great!

So I guess they like their lives too, and if that's true then hey do ya thang!

I mean maybe I'm confused...or maybe I'm too shallow or something...

Sex, money(not like together), drugs(Iun even do drugs for real)...and alcohol...that's my life right now...and I'm okay w/that...

I like being by my damn self shit cus I can't mess up w/nobody but me...so much easier that way!

and on that note...I'm out...


POB!

~S. Parks

No comments: