Tuesday, May 15, 2007

DAYUM!!! That was so good I think I wanna buy him a short set...

(today's post is brought to you in part by Bey's, "Suga Mama" on the B-Day album & Destiny's Child's, "Hey Ladies" on the Writing's on the Wall album)

Hey Ladies,

Have you ever wondered why men can do us wrong, and for some strange reason we just decide to keep holding on...I mean, come on nay my sister lets just keep it all the way gangsta, like Webbie, it ain't always Love...more like...Lust?! [...I'm telling you Lust (yep it gets the cap treatment too) sometimes overrides trust (thanks, Lupe)]

Have you ever... I mean have you EVER...(holeup can I get real tactless and kinda crass right now on today...I mean this is MY damn blog, if you no likey, LEAVE SNITCHES (yeah I'm still working on the no "b-word" thing...tuff)!!!

Have you EVER been dicked D O W N so GOOD, that you like literally want to "commit" yourself b/c you are clearly nutz (no pun intended)?! (well...I have)

Have you ever...so good that you wanted to cook him breakfast, lunch and dinner?! (Shamefully I have, like literally)

Have you ever...so good that you literally couldn't even see straight....you know when you have gotten SO drunk that like you literally can NOT see...that's what I mean?! (Sure have)

Have you ever...so good, that hell you thought you was DRUNK?! (YUP)

Have you ever...so good, that you had to actually go into hiding for like a day or two...from the world I mean...w/him?! (Guilty, I'm talkin bout my ass was closed off from the world for 48 hours...phone off, "Top" (that's my laptop) off...yeah sad I know...lol)

Have you ever...so good, you wanted to change your name to boo and fuck around and call him?!?! (okay naw I ain't never wanted to do that, Weezy F., but its a thought)

Have you ever...so good that you wanted to SLAP him @ the thought of him giving it to someone else?! (ummmm...I must say I wanted to do more than slap that boy, ya hear me...SO SINCERE!)

Have you ever...so good that you saw yourself float up into the air look @ your earth self still lying there and say "ICE COLD, get ya shit together, reght now?!" (LOL...I plead the 5th on this one)

Have you ever...so good that you wanted to get it bronzed and framed and placed on your mantle?!?! (ummm naw, b/c then I gets no benefit from it, but I have wanted to give out an award..."I'm a BEAST"...lol)

Have you ever...so good that you wanted to buy him a damn short set?!?! (lol, nay Bey, you went too far! I ain't never wanted to buy no nigga a damn short set, maybe some cologne, a tie, some J's, a plane ticket, but not a short-set, lol you can have that one!)


So yeah...I have had the pleasure of the "make you lose you religion "D""...real talk!
What you know about that?!
Trust me it can be deadly...proceed w/caution is my advice!
Well I'm not sharing mines, but if you come across some of your own...get your mental prepped b/c this is going to be one hell of an emotional roller coaster.
You do know sex fucks w/your mental...come on now...you gotta know that...
Sex is POWERFUL bruh, that shit has made folks rob, steal, and kill! Whether they knew it or NOT!
Sex fucks w/your mental, your physical, your spiritual, your social, and err-other "al" you can come up with!
Even the strongest have fallen victim to some good sex, shit, even to some bad sex (b/c they ain't know no better-po thing).
So either "Just say no" or go w/the flow, snitches!

But remember its the gift and the curse!

...and w/that I'm headed to get back on my knees...j/k'ing...kinda ; )

Good day, good folks

~S. Parks

No comments: