Monday, May 21, 2007

The Weekend Wrap-Up...S dot style

Guess who popped back into town last weekend and this time he neglected to forewarn me @ all period! Come on man, what are you doing...what are we doing???

Okay okay I get you're playing by my rules b/c I think you think that impresses me, but I'm not sure if you're doing it for you or for me...or neither...I mean yeah I told you what pushes me away and I reckon you're being considerate enuff not to do that, so that shows you care...WAIT...stop...yeah over-analyzing again...okay...moving on!

I just randomly (well not so much randomly...but I mean dayum he could have said "hey I'll be in town for the fight this weekend" and I would've replied "coo"...the END!) spotted him on Beale, Friday night...now you know me...hell I faked like I ain't see his ass, shiiiiittt..."I like you but I'm no fool brother...uh unh (you can't tell me nothing)!" So I say to myself...hmm..."what to do, what to do"..mind you I was w/Q ("J.O."), but he is so irrelevant...I'm not even sure why I just mentioned him...like he is so not a threat to anyone (well maybe in one area, *wink*, yeah man he gots you in that area "2nd chance"...sawry...Imma give you 1 more chance like Biggie, shit that's all I can spare, brother) Anywho...so..."2nd chance" spots me...he strolls up like butter and says "wuz hannen girl"..."WHA?! That's ALL you could come up with?! I mean did I miss something?!" He claims he called, but you KNOW Iun hardly believe that shit...I say did you leave a message, did you text...no and no ("you know you don't check vm's")...."well I check texts so tell that shit to the next loser!" He was like well "I apologize and we're here now so what's up, wait you and dude together???" Lol, no really I laughed (well more like chuckled), "um yeah we are, but not like that!" "Oh well like what?" "Like nothing, hell he here, I'm here, you here, errbody here, so...lets move on"-lol! So I chucked Q the deuce (btw I think he was lil po'ed, but hey me no care), I mean hell we met each other down there, so I'm saying bruh, chill OUT!

So we hung out for a lil while; I can't hardly deal w/large Memphis crowds too long...sawry! So I bounced...he was w/his homeboys so I didn't wanna cause no prollums! We hooked up briefly Sunday for brunch, it was cool....the end!

Nothing major...I'm back to chill mode w/him, and I'm glad..no awkwardness, no weirdness, no harshness or unnecessary sarcasms (I mean outside of my normalcy). So all in all it was good, aside from the minor, initial hurdle. But it was no biggie, I mean I've learned to not sweat the small stuff @ least pertaining to men...something new I'm trying out...maybe if I don't bitch them out, interrogate them, or give them an unnecessarily hard time they won't eff up as often...they (hopefully) will enjoy their freedom respectfully, still feel like a man, and YAY, we all win! Besides, he's NOT my man, anyways, so I have no rank, no pull, no clout...so hey what is the point in throwing a fit??? Just to show I can? Too much time! Too much energy! In the end...he prolly still won't get it...I mean its a fact "Men are just plain dumb!" I mean, no like really, they don't think so analytically, intuitively, and/or rationally like women...bottom line! So just like they think they are catering to our needs by being sensitive to our high-emotional state, trust we are catering to yours by acting like we're not as smart when we're really just dumbing down to not bruise your lil ego b/c of your lack of mental state (get on my level, hoe-lol!!!).

So that was my weekend...and trust me that was BIG shit...my life is so mundane man, you could clock that it! But oh just wait...next weekend is MIA and the following is NOLA!!! HA HA snitches, what you know about that?!

Uh Unh, YOU can't tell ME NOTHING!!!

I mean really am I not the best thing since Jesus, okay @ least since the first Micheal Jordan comeback...remember that shit, I swear errbody was all geeked up!
Took a sigh of relief, like "ahhh everything in the world is right again!" Yup...that's ME...and I can do that for you, if you just give in and lemme have your soul ; ) stop frontin, Pharrell, you know you wanna!

and on that note I'm out!

Good day, good people

~S.

No comments: