Wednesday, May 16, 2007

What IS It?!?!

(this post is brought to you in part by Lil Webbie's "What Is It" from the Savage Life album)

I mean is it just me or are niggas acting so extra gay these days! Not like "my wrist broke" gay but like a female gay...like extra sensitive, emotional, and needy?! Ummm excuse me I thought that was my job, sir...hell now what am I supposed to be doing? Oh I know...being a nigga...ugh, whatev!

I mean What iz it?!

So this is what I'm saying...In recent months, in my dealings with the opposite sex, I have been finding that they are "catching feelings" rather fast or better yet doing that comeback shit. Lemme just take a moment to address this shit called "the comeback!" Which is when a nigga has decided to leave, split, cheat, move on, get married, become gay (not that has happened to me, but hey this is 2007 and that shit is quite likely to happen in my lifetime), basically an abrupt exit in turn leaving the woman in a confused state of disarray, and returning like didn't shit happen...and I ask yet again my nigga "Iz you rollin?!"

Like that shit is SO NOT haute, bruh! Girls, okay WOMEN, don't like that shit @ all...well hell I know I don't! I mean why the fuck would I want you constantly popping up in my life, whenev the hell you feel like it...as if I'm just your lil puppy dog or some shit that you pet on occasion!
Naw naw, you gots to fall back, better yet fall OFF, a damn cliff w/that shit! I mean not only does that make me feel I have NO control but it makes me think you have not a fucking clue, or maybe you think I don't have a clue.

Well the shit stops TODAY!!!

I mean sure I'm ALL that...whatever THAT is...wouldn't you like to know...or in this case wouldn't you like to know AGAIN! Well keep reminiscing like Bilal, bruh, cus the shit ain't hannen! Keep it moving lil doggies!!! Keep it moving!!!

Tell it to ya wife...HA...dumbass!!! I'm just saying..."WHY is she here Ike?!"

So back to the new edition dudes who are catching feelings so extra quick...fallin all in love and shit...boy yun even know me, shit yun know love either! Fall back! If that is your tactic of mind-control try it out on the next fool, b/c this one here ain't biting! I'm not impressed...takes a lot to impress me and that shit is not on the "Impress Me List"!!! I don't need anybody selling me the dream, hell I have a hard enuff time deciphering my on damn dreams let lone the ones you tryna sell. So keep on selling b/c I ain't buying my nigga!

So to all you ex's, former "lil boos", friends, j.o.'s (jump-offs), etc. find someone else to pop up on b/c I'm over it!

and on that note...I'm out!

Good day, good folks!

BTW, I actually created this post back in April...just now finishing it...so it doesn't apply to "2nd chance" ; ) my boo...oooh wee!!!

No comments: