Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Miscommunication...

This post is brought to you in part by "Miscommunication" from Timbaland's Shock Value album.

Okay so I was thinking, right, yep something I do more often than not...anywho...

Can friends, like real friends have sex and still just be friends???

I swear that question is worth like half a mill alone!

Here's my answer...I mean that is why you're here right, to get MY thoughts...k so herrrrreeeee they go....

I say, sure they can, but will things change? Definitely! Here's why...real friends usually discuss all aspects of their lives right? Right? so um...we are human, and its only natural, like real talk its only natural to attach feelings w/sex...i mean that was the original purpose of the act...

While most claim that they can detach the 2, I have found that those most are usually lying are have fallin victim @ least once...I mean not to say victim like oh you're being slayed-lol-but victim like "damn i wasn't expecting this and now i'm in some serious shit!"

So...how do I know you ask?!?! I was getting to that...I have experienced this on more than 1 occasion...none of which i have been the victim (yet), thank the Lawd and pass the peas.

Okay so let me run it down for you...this is how I have experienced this thing called "Lovers and Friends"...um only on 1 occasion did the lovers part "just happen"...all the other incidents we pre-meditated. I'll give a brief overview of both.

So scenario 1: the it just happened...that was actually okay...i mean it was a shocker to us both...and we kinda didn't chat for a minute afterwards (i guess trying to fig. hey did that really just happen). Once we did see each other it was actually cool...we were both w/a lil boo so you know...had to play it off real slick like. However, we decided that we didn't want to do it again for the sake of the friendship and our existing relationships....and we're still cool right now on today. So that one was a breeze...good....now this next one gets real sticky, and I actually thought these out...maybe that's what i get for thinking so damn much...but i can't help it!

Scenario 2: aight so yeah for the most i have been the one to initiate the lovers & friends thing. and I try to get a clear understanding of the situation before hand, you know. like i'm usually like okay this is how i am post-the act, i don't/do like the following, and most important are you CERTAIN you can handle this...are you fo sho?!?! b/c im going to be a real piece of work if this doesn't go as planned...i mean you're saying you aren't gonna catch feelings and all that jazz right..coo...now a few months later low and behold i got somebody telln me they love me (i just threw up in my mouth-btw). Man what are you saying?! and why are you saying it?! is that what you think i wanna hear b/c i promise you couldn't be furthest from the truth...i no wanna hear that...you are really putting me in a uncomfortable situation, and i don't like those...i mean really who likes complicated sex....I do NOT...pre-,post-, during...I don't wanna think about it I just wanna do it. all that extra is really turning me off!

Like seriously, i know it seems weird but i'm serious, no like seriously i'm for real! i told you i'm not like most girls...the "i love you" turns me off (i mean when i don't feel the same), the extra affection is so NOT needed, the weirdenss, the anything non-regular is NOT what I want here...prollums...and Scrap said it best, you don't want no prollums, esp. not w/me.-lol-no seriously...just ugh...nevermind!

See these are the kinds of things that makes me become abstinent for like months @ a time...its just too much!

So here is my bottom line i am no longer having sex w/my friends...i'm just not. like it alters the whole dynamic of the relationship you know...everything becomes about THAT, when is THAT happening, did you like IT...too much...complicated...sure i make things, well most things, difficult but sex is NOT one of them...works out better for my conscience (yes I DO have one of those).

So here's my suggestion: don't have sex w/your friends...like if you actually want to remain friends. however if you must, i'd say let it happen, don't talk about it and if it goes well once then you might be in the clear, if not STOP right there. keep the discussions to a minimum they becoming overrated, annoying, and counter-productive.

Yep that's all for today folks...so what did we learn today...sex+friends=a stickier situation than the actual act-lol-yeah i'm nasty-so what?! I told you about letting yo kids read the blog man, it ain't for them!

maybe i might kinda think about giving sex up again for awhile...wait...um...yeah...after the summer...yeah... after the summer ; )

and w/that I'm...GONE

POB

~S. Parks

No comments: