Thursday, September 13, 2007

No one???

Is it just me-this has nothing to do w/today's post btw-or do you like stop liking an artist as much when they get too much media coverage?! Maybe I have issues w/everyone knowing them so I don't feel like its my own exclusive shit anymore. You know I'm a Scorpio so we have that slick jealousy thing tuff! Like Bey. Good i.e. b/c I really ♥ Bey! I mean like really. But I'll be damned if that bitch is NOT working my nerves! I am SO over her right now, on today. Please hoe, go sit D O W N! DAYUM! Let me miss you man! So I can be excited to see you but hell if I just saw you yesterday then shit I don't wanna see you today & tomorrow too HELL! I mean I'm jus saying...but hey maybe that's just ME. Prolly so huh?! Since errbody ♥ Bey *rolls eyes*! Like okay when John Legend was underground or whatevs. Like I was ♥ing him SO much. Then he got all "famous" and now. I mean. I still like him. I just don't love him as much. Like Alicia Keys. After she had come out. She was just starting to get a lil attention. I liked her a lot. Now. I be like "Lawd! I wish they would STOP hyping this girl up! We get it! She can sing. She can write. She can play. She's talented! OKAY OKAY!" Well. Kinda. Until she puts out something new. Then I get excited again. Which brings me to today's post. Brought to in part by Ms. Keys, herself with the new shit No One, which-btw-is what it is. Hate her or love her. The girl is talented. Undeniable talent...until she starts getting on my nerves...lol!

Anywhoo...so no...I'm not doing another Listen UP! today b/c Imma assume y'all have heard the song & pretty familar w/the jist. (If not...you really needs to do betta! No like really!)
Its not really applicable-Well...yeah. No. It's not-so I'll leave it @ that & keep it moving.

So...I was jammin-literally-to the song today. Thinking to myself. I wonder how it feels to be in such blissful love that no one can get in the way of what you're feeling?! That is some scurry shit for me man! Then I thought. Wait! I'm the mufucka gettin in my own gotdamn way! The hell man?!?! I think I might slick be a punk! That was REALLY hard for me to say-like OUCH! But I seriously think I am! AAARRRGGGHHH! I think I get in my own damn way in more than 1 aspect of life.
Such a G but STAY bitchin up! Now that shit does NOT add up!
I swear I needs to DO BETTA man! UGH! I'm trying! I swear I am!
Okay. Fine. Give "2nd chance"...a real chance. FINE! GOTDAMNIT! FINE! *sighs* You-self-better be right too-or I'm not givin the next nigga NO slack! FUCK that SHIT-hell! Somebody's gotta pay roun here! Okay fine! I will do betta about budgeting my $$$. Okay fine! I'll do betta about handlin my bizness! Okay fine! I'll do betta about GTFO Memphis!
Imma jus do betta. DAYUM! Self-evaluation is TUFF! *sighs*

Tomorrow's agenda-DO BETTA, taking it one day @ a time b/c no one can get in your way but YOU, Sdot!

Until we blog again...I'm off to do worse fo I do betta...got about 2 hrs to do so...will keep you posted on my betterment! YAHH!

POB!

~Sdot

No comments: