Thursday, September 20, 2007

I think I think too much...

So when I orginally started this post I had like a whole lot to blog about...but...time passed and now that I actualy have time to type it...I have nothing...pretty crappy huh?!
Yeah, I think so too.

So. I'll just kinda make up some stuff about right now (9/20)...and see if anything comes back to me from several days ago when this post originated (9/16).

When I grow up I want a Whole Foods Market & Starbucks in my house...think that's feasible? (I'm @ Starbucks now...headed to Wild Oats<--knock off Whole Foods) Memphis doesn't have a Whole Foods...stupid Memphis!

I SO ♥s Seconds of Pleasure by Van Hunt.
"...life's little treasures."

I think I'm like the only person in the world who still listens to the group Playa...remember them...that Timbo, Ginuwine, Missy, Aaliyah clique...late 90s...Cheers 2 U?! Ringin any bells??? No?! Anh well! I ♥s them!

Okay so here's something boys should know...its 2007...girls like sex! We like it alot. We like it fast. We like it slow (well I kinda don't but you know...). We like it long-sex. We like it alot. We like it intense. We like it in the car. We like it in a bar. We like it alot. We like it w/syrup & butter...lol...okay not really, but that sounds fun, sticky, but fun. We like it in bed. We like it from behind (YES!). We like it alot. We like it w/no strings attached. We like just doing it & not talking about it. We like it everyday...lots of diff ways. We just like it...alot! We prolly like it more than you...@ least I know I do!
Sam(antha) I Am!

I screen ALL my damn phone calls. Shiiid! I don't be wanting to talk to nodamnbody!
Seriously. Not sure what that's about but I've been that way 4 like eva. I was neva one of those teens who was always on the phone. I was always online or reading a book or hanging w/my Mommy or Suder (awwww). I mean like The only people I actually like talking to on the phone like on a day to day is Krib-the BFF & "2nd chance" I can stand to talk to Nic-the crazy lady who bore my fav baby, like ever other day. Bets-my nigga, well she no like the phone either so no worries there. Besides we talk online & text all day. Sach-the LOML-maybe...sometimes...but we text ALL day...so no phone converse needed.
That's all though.

Boys, Boys, Boys, Boys...MeAdore...Boys, MedoAdore!
Until...they piss me off...then I be back in my fuck em girl mode.
I like em though. I like em alot (in an English accent...lol).
I like the way they feel. The way they touch...ME...that is.
I like the way they smell (Boom Chicka WAh WAH!-I don't actually like Axe though).
I like the way they tell...me...I'm the best!
I like the way they sound.
LOL! I like the way they pipe me down! HAHA!

Yeah I'm nasty! SO WHAT?! (I stole that from Nic)

Wanna know something?
K...here goes...
Up until recently I never faked orgasms.
Up until recently I never faked cumming.
(You guys do know there's a difference, right?)
I would just be like I mean "I came but it wasn't orgasmic."
Then Bets was like, "Hey Pops, that's not nice man, like you have to be a little more gentle, not so tuff man!" Me-"Bitch please!"
But no like really, hell I aint know. I mean I'm jus sayin. Don't ask me then. Or don't be looking @ me like how was it, cus Imma tell you.
OMGosh. I would have never thought I'd have to fake busting a nut<--is that too gross...sawry if it is...not really though.
Anywhoo...I got NO pleasure out of the act @ all! Are you fucking kidding me?!I was like "Oh Lawd, I repent Lawd, this aint even worth it!"

I swear I be lookin @ fat people like "Are you sure you wanna eat that?!" I mean I know that's not right or whatevs but hey, if I care, why don't you?!

Guess what, bitches! I'm Tall! 6 feet even to be exact (HAHA to all you short wannabe bitches)!

I swear I HATE when people ask (b/c I'm tall) if I play(ed)basketball or if I'm a model. I'm jus like "naw, but thanks, I guess." No. I really hate when people just stare & don't say shit! I mean. I'm like "PEOPLE! DO YOU KNOW THAT SHIT IS RUDE?! DO YOU KNOW?!" Okay, so maybe you're in awe. Maybe you're like "OMGosh she's TALL!" Wth fuck knows?! Cus see I'm in my mind & you're in yours. As smart as I am. I'm NOT a fucking mind reader...so stop staring bitches cus Idunno wtf y'all thinking in those rude little heads of yours! Ugh! I swear! Being tall is like the new haute shit (according to some white lady who came in Banana & saw me)-take that, take that(Puff Daddy)! Though I've been tall for like 23+ years now & the shit is pretty regular to me. The world is a trip aint it...well America...and according to the rest of the world we think we are THE world...but anywhoo...

I have serious issues w/people asking me questions...not sure why, though. I just know it literally pisses me off to like no end. I know that shit is crazy but I'm serious. I hate it. (Prolly why all my damn relationships fail...nay...its them!) I mostly have these issues during phone calls. I hate for people to call me and be like "Where are you?" (I'm thinking do want like exact intersections and shit?!) I'm like "Why gotdamnit! I'm where the fuck I'm @!" Oh NO! I REALLY hate "How long you gonna be?" Did you mufuckas know I AM a GROWN ass woman?! Did you?! Huh?! Well I am, shit! I think I kinda don't like "what you doing" either, but I know thats just too damn crazy so I'll let that one go. Questions I don't mind are...How are you? If you don't ask me how I am first. I am just automatically annoyed. I also don't mind "what did you eat today?", "how was your day?"...if that's weird...oh well damnit! Get over it!

Now this is something that drives me nutz but its SO crazy. Even I think its crazy. I HATE yawning & I HATE when other people yawn. I'm just like "dude that is the most random, dumbest shit ever...like seriously, wth is that shit about?!" Me no likey.

After I lost my virginity I wanted to have sex w/the boys I talked to while I was a virgin...lol...I didn't though. They be tryin and I be movin...right on roun! HA! Well cept for Jack ; ) he's special! "Hey Jack, where are you, you jerk!" I don't even think that nigga has an e-mail address! WTF does NOT have an e-mail address in 2007?! He still live in the New Jack City era-what's that the early 90s?!'Jack! You are seriously out of touch w/mufuckin reality, bruh! GIT!

I need to revisit & revise my game plan for getting out of Memphis...on today's agenda.

I can NOT wait until my b-day...not so much for the actual '24' part but for the celebration bitches! YEAYUH! Its goings D O W N in da H-TOWN...then off to NOLA! YAY!
If you see me in the streets...Udunno me!

I always wanted a nose ring but I HATE my nose. Been strongly considering rhinoplasty.
Used to have a tongue ring-btw. My BFF talked about me SO bad until I just took the bitch out...had it for like 2 years though.
*ahhh the life of the young, free, & uninhibited college student*

I miss NOLA!
I miss Mardi Gras. I miss Bourbon St. I miss la Madeleine's. I miss the Trolley Stop. I miss Robin's. I miss Slice. I miss the HOB. I miss the lake. I miss Raj. I miss Club Cameron-my house-where the party NEVA stopped. I miss the sno-ball stand. I miss the daiquiri shop. I miss Zimmers. I miss DU. *sighs*
Correction(9/21 @ 2:21 p.m.): The #1 reason I miss NOLA is Nic-the crazy lady who bore my fav baby, the Maddness, my #1!!! Oh how I ♥ them so! (Madd please don't grow up & be crazy like yo mama!)

I'm not having children. Ever. No. Thanks.

I'm going to write a book. In 2008. Will be finished by 2009. Out in 2010.

I'm getting a new job. Don't what kind. Don't know where. But I'm getting it. DASK is for the birds!

I'm getting some new jeans: R&Rs & TRs

I'm going back to school. Masters in English maybe? Thinking about fashion school. That sounds kinda "white-girlish" though. Think I wanna be buyer or something cool like that. Can I have cool job like Heidi on "The Hills"?! Huh God? I can?! YIPPEE!!!

This Biology degree sucks!I don;t even wanna be an MD anymore. Was thinking about a Masters in Biotech...then Law school. Patent Law maybe. But Iunno. Iunjusno.

What the hell do I wanna do w/my life?!
Jesus Christ, take the wheel cus this is drivin me NUTZ!

I'm moving by/b4 August 2008. D.C. maybe (though I've neva been). ATL maybe. STL maybe. Philly maybe. Who knows...but I'm gone come 8/08! Holla back M-town!

Think I don't have orgasms as much b/c I think too much during sex...lol...I don't make any noise...lol...Bets says that is some crazy shit! I mean what?! Okay. Fine! I'm working on it...but like for some reason that makes me lose focus when I start tryna incorporate sound...feels like I'm puttin on a gotdamn show!

I dislike phone sex. Only do it cus boys-haven't found a boy yet who doesn't-like it!
Dislike b/c I don't be wanting to say shit and Iun make noise and I need both my damn hands-tmi??? Sawry.

People get on my nerves. Like a lot. Heard I'm an asshole w/a bad attitude. Humph<--that's I say...and we ALL know what I say...GOES!

Thinking about givin in to "2nd chance". He offered...a uh...relationship. Okay wait nope. Not gonna do it...just typing it made me ill. Haven't been ab;e to tell anyone else about this yet...will tell Bets soon...scurred of her rxn. Here's a brief recap: 2C:"So I was thinking we should go ahead & stop bs'ing!" Me: Whatever do you mean?! I'm no bs'er! 2C: HA! No fa real. What you think? Me: Uhhh...I think...I need to think some more. 2C: Fine. But don't think too much! Me: Umph. I'll see what I can do.

I like somebody...he doesn't know though. Not "2nd chance" I'll prolly stop soon though. So I won't even bother tellin you who he is. He doesn't like sushi & he has an ugly name. The slightest/weirdest things turn me off...as you can read huh?
I know...I know. I be tryna do better but shit! *sighs*

Okay. I never did think of the stuff I was gonna blog about...so Imma jet...been in here (*bucks) far too long!

I need to read a book. As do you. Think Imma read...The Darkest Child by Dolores Phillips. Shouts out to clutch for keeping me on my shit! http://clutchmagonline.com/lifeculture/feature/delores-phillips-author-of-the-darkest-child/


Did you guys know that I LUBS YE?! No like really! LUBS him to pieces! He ALWAYS knows jus what to say...I be like "DAYUM, homey that's how I'm feeling TOO!" Can't hardly not stand Cam'ron though (listening to Gone. Late Registration) He is so fucking WHACK...Ugh! Whack niggas...I swear I hate a whack nigga...I'm like Ye...all whack niggas should kill themselves...not really but you know...
Look @ us! I was SUPER excited too...lol...can't tell?! I'm kinda nonchalant. Sawry.
(...and yeah I was a blonde...for like a minute...literally...my hair fell out!)

OMGosh can y'all tell me wtf these folk moved Sex & the City from 11:05 to 1:05 AM-replaced it w/the Simpsons, then King of the Hill, then Jimmy Kimmel-like regular! I'm like "The fuck?! The Simpsons?!" ...and I like The Simpsons but not over SATC! If anyone, ANYONE would like to purchase me a b-day gift here's a thought: the SATC complete dvd set in the special lil case & all! OMGosh I'd be SO overjoyed! Like really!

Oh yeah. I'm wearing black today. In support of Jena 6.
"Racism's still alive...they just be concealing it!" ~Ye

Until we blog again...go check out eclectik-relaxation.com
My new fav spot to hang & catch a laugh. Hard to make me laugh so I be over there alot...find something gotta stick w/it...right? RigHT!
So anyways...its nodstalgic. its intriguing. its comical. its weird-my cup of tea. It kinda makes my day. Kinda.
Not to mention the author is a real piece of work-in a good way ; )
Though he ignores his commentators...boooooo!(j/k)

Did I forget to mention that I absolutely I HATE being ignored! Well, like I hate delayed responses! I mean why?! What's that about?! Just be like I'm busy right now or something...or be real short and I'll get the picture that yo dawg ass don't wanna talk, since you can't just say the shit! Niggas *rolls eyes*! (lol-that' what I do-btw-the real short thing-ha!)

Lemme tell you 1 more thing I hate...proofreading!!! AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!
So if you see errors...I'll fix em later. When I feel like it. Hell you do it then! Well sthu, bitches! : D
*Update-fixed em & added some stuff*

BTW-I gave y'all SO much today! Pics and all!
WOWZER! "Can I get that handclap?!"

L8R Losers!

~Sdotter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

of all the stuff you miss in da' n.o. You didn't list Maddie and I. We are threw with you.

Southern_Lady said...

Hey S. Dot,

I agree with wayyy too much stuff you just said in this post. Yep, I'm in the M and yep, I'm about 6 ft and yep, I miss N.O. I went to SU, so close enough. Love the blog!