Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Uh oh uh oh...its OBAMA TIME BEECH!!!

HEY HEY!!!
What do you say?!
What are we having for breakfast today?!
HILARY CLINTON!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

Okay that was a joke, but no seriously, how fucking awesome has this whole presidential nominee race been?! Like aside from all the negative ish, mostly Sen. Clinton's doing, this is some monumental almost totally asinine historical type ish we're witnessing right now on today!
I mean @ 24, I can say that I voted, I voted for a black man & he won the democratic nomination (& WILL win the WHOLE sha-bang-I'm a believer)! Is that not the coolest?! Duh, that's like TOTALLY BIG shit poppin!
Obama ROCKS...my world, & the whole world, if the Hil-dil supporters get on board...so get on board tricks!
Now, I'm not so sure how I feel about her on his ticket though...I'm slick scared she might try some shady shit. I mean I'm just saying she bust that fat ass cool white chick bubble I had her in, when she started being real cut-throat...yes I know its politics, but Jesus Christ lady, have a little class, no? Okay, well that's why yo ass, what?! LOST!!! BOOYOW!!! Take that, take that, like Diddy! Okay, okay...Hil Imma get off you, though I have no clue why you won't just sit yo ass down, like a graceful loser...oh wait maybe its b/c you aren't graceful or maybe its b/c you can't stand the fact that you've lost to a what, a who, a BLACK MAN! Well, I'll say this, Sen. Clinton, to you & all your supporters, who will soon be, if they're smart, his supporters, y'all better get w/it or get LOST baby, or better yet get rolled the fuck over b/c the Obama train is steady on the grind, ALL ABOARD!
Can you tell how much I'm loving this?! Well I so AM!!! *rocking my Obama pins SO extra tuff today too*
I'm so proud, on today (& every other), to be a woman, a black woman, an educated, proactive black woman, on the rise!
Watch out America, its DEFINITELY the TAKE OVER, BITCHES!!!
Picture me ROLLING!!!

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2008/06/03/sot.obama.entire.cnn

HOPE. ACTION. CHANGE.
OBAMA '08

~S. Parks



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooooh yes! Great blog, BTW.

nikki :)

BMFD said...

Obama give hope and power to the powerless with lost hope.