Sunday, June 22, 2008

2 more months…

In church today, I thought about my attitude towards Memphis & how it's not helping my situation…in fact I think it's making me crazier…everyday that awake I literally have to fight for my sanity in this place & in doing so I'm doing insane things…but that's another post…

So I was thinking that maybe just maybe if I make serious effort to live it up my last couple months here they'll go by faster, good things may happen, and I won't lose my mind before my departure. What you think?

Okay, so I'm deciding today, that I'm whole-heartedly going to focus on making something happen every day (as if I don't do that already)…something positive, something new, or old, maybe even fun…hopefully free (good luck w/that)!

I mean in retrospect I only have a couple more months here, @ least that's what I'm feeling & my feelings are usually right.

Though the plans aren't set, neither is the date, no jobs in place, seemingly no place to live…in New York…I'm still promising myself that in about 2 months (give or take a month), I'll be packing my things (though I live out of a suitcase anyways) & heading to my new life, in a new city…YAY!

Who's excited?! ME that's who!

So in the meantime w/o spending too much doe I'm going to have a little fun…in Memphis…ha…you should see my face.

No but really though, I'm really going to try really hard though! (3 reallys? Really!)


Happy summer '08 Guys! J


~S. Parks

No comments: