Tuesday, June 10, 2008

This SuMmEr-$3.85

Can anyone tell me why gas is $3.85 this summer?!

Can anyone tell me what I'm still doing in Memphis this summer?!

Can anyone tell me why niggas are lying so much this summer?!

Can anyone tell me why I'm still entertaining these lying ass "no-shot" niggas this summer?!

Can anyone tell me when summer began…or better yet when it ends?!

Can anyone tell me why the unemployment rate is up 5.5% this summer?!

Can anyone tell me how I'm supposed to function this summer w/o some sort of coping mechanism …caffeine…sugar…drugs…alcohol…shopping…etc…

Can anyone tell me when the hell I'm moving to New York?! This summer???

Can anyone tell me why I think of a certain someone more & more every day this summer?!

Can anyone tell me how to be abstinent this summer?!

Can anyone tell me how I'm supposed to wear dresses all summer if I can't buy anything this summer?!

Can anyone tell me why the fuck is it so damn hot this summer?!

Can anyone tell me how to remain cool this summer?!

Can anyone tell me how to not lose my mind this summer?!


Seems like this summer has been going on for like 3 damn months already!

I have NO idea how I'm going to make it through if it continues the way it's going…no job…no bf (meaning no one to take away my stress)…no $ (b/c I'm supposed to be saving)…hence no trips…no air b/c gas is 5 million dollars & counting!!!

Jesus Christ, help me on today b/c I just don't know if I'm going to make it through!

I swear I'm either going to be the drunkest person I know this summer or the craziest if some shit don't pop off real soon & by that I mean like tomorrow.

Damnit where's Jack when you need him…or his wallet rather!

I've never cared for the summer…but this one is going to be rough…or is it?!

I'm trying really hard to remain optimistic, esp. since summer really just began…but man I swear the situation is looking so extra bleak!


*sighs*

I'm going to keep hanging in there…b/c I mean really what are my other options this summer?!

Uhhh.

Happy summer '08!

Blah.

~S. Parks

No comments: