Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sweet & Lovely

Check the time.

I can't sleep…b/c I can't think…about anything else…but you.

It's driving me insane…the thought…of you.

It's haunting me.

I can't stop thinking about you.

I can't stop.

I'm trying…to call…to write…to say…I can't stop.

But.

I stop…myself. From letting go…for you.

I don't know what I'm doing here.

I forget how I got here.

I don't want to be here…but I'm here…w/o you.

I know.

I know…just say something & that'll make it alright, right?

Who came up w/that philosophy?

Everything is not that easy.

Nor.

Are things always what they seem?

It seemed.

So simple.

So pleasant.

Now it seems so…complex.

So over?

I'm so cold.

So closed.

You're so sweet.

So lovely.

I still feel that feeling…even now.

But.

I stop.

Feeling.

I do this to myself.

This is crazy.


~S. Parks

No comments: