Saturday, November 24, 2007

I've GOT IT!

I figured it out...well not really figured it out...I just found a comparison to my sexual experience w/ "2nd Chance"...the episodes of SATC when Carrie is dating Berger. They are like SO in sync...until...they have SEX...& it sux!!! Well that is us!!!

I was tryna find a youtube vid of Carrie & Berger but I can't seem to find it so...just watch an episode...btw I'm still waiting on that SATC collection...Christmas is coming up!!!

I don't know what to say or do about "2nd chance" anymore...this is getting bananas. We are getting worse by the encounter. *sighs* I'll try again...since it seems to be that I'm an asshole yet again.

Blah!

~S. Parks

1 comment:

BeautyinBaltimore said...

I want a box set of Sex and the city too. The TV verison of the show is to edited.