Wednesday, November 28, 2007

All I Want 4 Christmas...

Includes but not limited to the following:

1. These boots from 9West.

2. A leather jacket...that looks like this (which might be quite a task b/c this 1 is insanely haute!)...OR. You could just buy this 1...Mike & Chris $902 USD...I know I know...but its so fucking fly man!!!


3. Sex & the City complete collection.


4. 2 pairs of jeans...True Religions; R&Rs; and/or Acne Jeans (just send me the doe & I will choose the jeans....so no pics needed)

5. The new iPodtouch.


Stuff I just kinda need...
Some black & brown slacks...not like black and brown like a pair of black...a pair of brown. A black blazer. I don't particularly want a suit but hey feel free... Some black pumps...would prefer a chunky heel. Some cutesy pjs (V. Secrets having a sale). Some undies. A range rover. A condo (furnished). A flash drive. A printer. A black hoodie. Another coat w/a hood. Some blouses (black, another color). A black dress. A Starbucks gift card. An ankle boot. A day @ the spa. Think that about does it...for now.

***If you wanna get me something...it will be appreciated but if you get me one of those things up there...oohwee I gots a special lil 'thank you' for ya!***

1 comment:

SRJP said...

I only have 1 of these items to date...the boots. I got some new jeans too...but not TRs, RRs nor Acne. :(