Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'm a BOY DAMON!

HaHA! ChuckleChuckle!
Though this post has nothing to do w/Money Mike & Friday After Next.
Actually from Oprah, again.
Some doctor & his theory. On love & people's types.
Yep. Another quiz.
Yep. I took it.
Nope. I wasn't surprised. I guess.

You can read it for yourself and take the quiz...but basically I'm a "Director/Builder" (how he came up w/these names me no no).

http://www.cnn.com/2007/LIVING/personal/11/12/o.love.types/index.html

Director-Specific activities in the testost... system are what distinguishes this type. (Go figure!) Then they try to make it better by saying this doesn't only apply to boys...girls can be this way too (ummmhumph). So anyways. I'm a decisive, tuff lil doggie (seriously). I am logical, detail-oriented, & bold in thinking. I don't hardly care about making new friends as opposed to doing a note-worthy job (very true). When preoccupied w/work or or personal goals I can appear aloof, cold & distant. My confidence can be mistaken for arrogance. My exactitude seems uncompromising. My forthrightedness seems rude. However w/my loyalty, dedication & eagerness to share ideas, I make a very GREAT friend (totally agree). I am also very protective of those I love (indeed). Now the Builder, is my secondary trait. Which is kinda off yet on. Calm-yes. People oriented-not so much. Social situations fun? Maybe. Like to network? Not so much, but will do it for the dough! Devouted-yes. Loyal-yes. Cautious but not fearful-very good. Not impulsive...w/money? Wrong! Actions? Usually. Feelings? DEFINITELY! Traditonal & moral-I'll buy that. Can sometimes be stoic, rigid & concrete...yep, yep & yep.

So basically...I'm an asshole who's a boy trapped inside of a girl. I don't give a damn bout folk Iunno. I love those I do. I'm narrow-minded. I have to be on top. I'm not easly excited. I'm not easily confused. I don't care if I hurt your feelings. I'm methodical & precise. Yet I'm loyal & devouted like a lil doggie!
Dang! I kinda sux! HAHA! Yeah right!
Hey, everything I'm NOT made me EVERYTHING I AM!
...HARDER, BETTER, FASTER & STRONGER!

Anyways...said ALL that to say...that's why "2nd chance" and I would have never worked. I'm not his kind of girl: Real sweet and timid. Nice and fun. Impressionable yet smart. That just aint me. Never was never will be. I mean hey, I don't mind. See...I'm only loyal to fam & friends. Niggas come & go. Like seriously, I don't love them hoes. They prolly gonna fuck up anyways...so I just be like whatevs. If that makes me "Anti-Cupid"? So be it. I'll be dat, like Redman! I don't mind @ all. There will be 3000 more "2nd chances" only they won't get a 2nd chance! No more 2nd chances from me buddy, either get wit or get lost!
Clearly "2nd chance" & I are SO OVER! I would tell you what happened but its SO ridiculous I won't even waste my time (I'm so lazy sometimes)...but yeah its been real & I had fun but that chapter is what? DONE! HOLLA!

& on that note I'm what? BLOWING! THIS BEEYOTCH!
L8R!

~Sdot

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!