Friday, October 5, 2007

Optimistic! October!

I ♥ Fall!
Its such a Fantabulous time!
The great weather...for picnics...dropping the top...trips to the lake...adventures in the park...boat rides...flyin kites...having BIG fun!
The clothes...chic coats...snazzy sweaters...bangin boots...thicke tights...hip hats...darhling dresses...HAUTE, HAUTE, HAUTE!
My bday...friends...family...food...cake...drinks...dancing...clubs...boys...THE G.O.O.D. Life...living it...even when I'm not!
Its just all so lovely!

Wow! My b-day...its already October?!
2 4! Yikes!
This means I have a little over a year to FA REAL FA REAL GIT!
No like really!
I can list a number of things that I am dying to have accomplished by then but none of them are as important as...RELOCATION!!!
If I am not out of Memphis by October 5, 2008...I am literally going to just pack up and leave w/whatevs in the bank & whatevs on my back...I'll fig the rest out when I get to where I'm going.
Seriously...this shit here...this shit right here nicca...is for the birds!
I have gotten ALL that Memphis can offer ME!
So M-town...we cool & all...but HOLLA!

So anywhoo...like I was saying...I'm expecting a stupendous birthday...not that I'm just doing anything extravagant...but I mean you know...to see another year...healthy & haute ;) is enuff in itself to shout GLORY! So...GLORY! Though hopefully I'll be in Houston/New Orleans for my b-day week...hanging w/Madd&Nic...Moe,Sdubb, & Sach...and whomever else wants to be in the mix...which is usu errbody. No like really somebody is always tryna hang...I be like "uh no thanks...all of our hanging spots have been filled, lol!"

This time last year my hair was a lot longer...well not a WHOLE lot but I mean you know...a noticeable amount...I could wear a lil "white girl ponytail" So...gotta fig out what Imma do bout my hair...money is uh...subpar...and my hair is au naturale (BOOOO-perms!)...so my choices be kinda limited...I'm not a big weave fan...something about the whole "fake" thing disturbs me. I can only go as far as braids and even that is bothersome. SO...we'll see...keep ya posted.

What else is poppin off?

Oh yeah. Called "2nd chance" after a 3-day silence. He gave me the asshole-one-answer treatment. Hell I gave it right back...then I caught myself. I ignored it & tried to smooth him over but he just wasn't feelin it so I was like okay whatevs. Though I was kinda hurt like "Dang! What's THAT about?!" Then I texted him like "what's your deal? Is there something up? We not cool?" He hit me w/the long ass pause b/c he knows I hate that shit! I'm like "I KNOW you by yo phone cus we JUST got off...WTF!" He replied like "What?" I was like "Ugh. NEvermind. Hell!" Him: "See that's the problem now...your nonchalant attitude." Me: "WTF does THAT mean?!" Him: "You don't give a fuck about me. How you call me 3 days after you ain't heard from me...knowing I am pissed @ you...like shit is cool?!" Me: "I mean. How you not call in 3 days like that's cool?! Was that a test or some shit?! We playing games now?!" Him: "Shanette you are SO self-absorbed and despite what you think in that little Me, Myself & I-filled mind of yours...everything is NOT about YOU and you're NOT alwyas right! Get over yourself!" Me: "GTFOH! I'm not talkin about this shit via text...I don't even know wtf you talkin bout!" Him: "OF course you don't. Its cool. I'll call you later...cus I know its your way or NO way!" Me: Blank text-In my mind-"STFU!" I ain't replyin to that crazy shit! That was Sunday. Ask me if I have talked to him...go ahead ask me...HELL NAW! And today is what?! FRIDAY, BITCHES! But its cool...I'm cool. Whatevs. I ain't playin w/no grown ass nigga! He's not about to ruin my damn birthday month! SUCKA! I will move right along on that ass...like Bey..."you must not know bout me...lets go lil Kitty Kat!" HOLLA!

...and on that note...

I'm blowing...

Have a fabulous Fall...go buy a fly ass military style trench. Rock a bold purple top. Uber cool jeans. Some SUPER tall, platform, knee-length boots. Lots of bangles & big ass earrings!
I know. Its not that cold yet...but it doesn't hurt to be ready. Right now is the transition phase...SO...you can pretty much rock whatevs...me...I'll be sticking to my white tees. Jeans. Ballets. LOTS of accessories! You know how I do!...well no you don't but I mean. You know...

Okay guys gotta jet...I SO need to RELEASE myself...lol...I know...EWW! ...but I said that b/c it made me think of Diddy's YouTube vid where he goes to the restroom...that's how I feel right now...SO FUNNY!



POB!

~Sdott

No comments: