Saturday, October 13, 2007

A Social Experiment

So the yesterday I mentioned pretending...its this new thing I'm trying out.
Is it a crime? You be the judge.

Why?
Cus Moe said I am too tuff right. I never give anybody a chance (boys).
I deserve to be treated well by "no-chance" guys if they're willing. Freebies...gifts, food, trips, stuff<--I like stuff! Though I've just never been that kinda gal-the take stuff from guys that Iun hardly no jus cus. Think I have too much pride or something. Or that just doesn't interest me. But I'm tyring it out...and so far...I must say its going pretty good...not the stuff thing but just the "pretending" in general. Btw-I salute all you hoes (in the nicest way) who can deal w/bullshit niggas to get what you want! You bitches (in the nicest way) should get a medal or some shit...I'll look into that for you.

What?
Pretending is well...everything I'm not. I've always been a real straight up & down type-gal. What you see is what you get. Kinda harsh? Well that's me. SO if you can't deal...by all means don't. Most can't. SO I understand. It ain't easy but its worth it! :D So the idea here is to put all that aside when it comes to boys. Try @ least to not be such a "Meany." I'm really not that bad though. I just don't hardly like nobody & I have a tuff time being fake.

How?
Well. Pretend like I'm interested. Pretend like I care (cus I do NOT). Pretend to be engaged. Just pretend like I'm actually into the person you know...

Who?
SO I've been trying it out on not only new boys but current boys, past boys (the ones I can stand), & even "friend" boys.

I mean everyone wants to feel well...wanted, right? I know I like that "I want" you feeling. SO...I'm sure these boys don't mind @ all. Well...until I don't follow through on majority of the "pretends"...but I try to avoid those @ all cost (running outta stuff though). A lot of the things I've been doing with & for boys I would never do! I mean its kinda cool b/c I'm learning what I really can & can't tolerate. What I like & don't like. That I actually am moving on past "the ex". I'm being more open to new things. Being pleasant isn't so bad. I guess I have to keep in mind though...that this is just all in fun...I hope. I don't wanna hurt anyone...well actually I don't mind hurting them...I just don't want them to hurt ME! I just like to play...I'm still a kid in a grown-up's body...doing grown folk shit when its convenient ; )

So here's to wanting & being wanted...though I don't think Sade meant it in this kinda way...



Until we blog again...

CHEERS Pretenders & all you real hoes-HA!

~Sdotter

No comments: