Friday, October 12, 2007

Sugar Honey Ice Tea

Actually I was thinking about Loso (in case you aint noso) on the Shawty is a Ten remix (yeah I slick like it...shhh)...you should tip me! But no really the Kelis joint from the Tasty album is much more banging! Trip part is this has nothing to do w/the post other than I'm sweet as hell...in more ways than one ; D (I don't even like tea-btw)

So here's what it is about:

Anyways...so I know how October is supposed to be my month, shit...but its actually not going too haute...but I mean you know...that's life...shit never goes as planned. So no complaints. I'll just pretend (thats my new hobby...pretending...tell you bout that later) like I'm having a SUPER month!

Here's some stuff I love that ALWAYS makes me feel better whether I'm up or down!
YAY for STUFF!

So...I not I'm not like the biggest girlie girl but hey...lilies & tulips-MeLikey! No thanks roses and hells naw to carnations-got that from Carrie (Bradshaw-duh!)

Speaking of Carrie. SATC DEF makes me smile! Love love loves it!

My #1s make me happy...Maddness & Addness (their crazy Mommies too)! YAY! They're growings on up!

Shopping!!! (nuff said) I just like the concept of newness...it could be toothpaste...and I'm excited...after my 1st use though...I'm over it.

Compliments!!! Who does NOT like compliments?! Now I know I'm fly as a mufucka BUT its always nice to know that someone else KNOWs that too! lol.

$$$-lets be honest...the root of all evil-yes...but don't ya feel GREAT when ya bank account is right?! Well I do...forget you!

Mani/Pedi-OMGosh! I feel so extra good afterwards! So like the princess that I am! Yep my BIG grown ass is STILL a princess, bitches!

Sushi & red wine-those are instant mood changers (well really salmon)...its a scientific fact!

Music! I'm a music lover...all kinds. Coltrane to Lil Jon! Music that says what I'm thinking. That inspires me. That uplifts me. That makes me happy. That makes me (wanna)dance. That I can associate w/a time & place in my life. That's what I love. Like Ye. He always knows just what to say & for that he's #1 in my book! (too bad I already used my pic of me & Ye in the other post...ah well)

I know y'all tired of hearing this one..but Iun care! I ♥ New Orleans, LA w/all my heart & soul!!! Makes me feel so content. Like nothing else matters. Ahhh...the G.O.O.D. Life!

A great night out...hanging w/the girls or chillin w/my boo...topped of w/a lil or a LOT ;) S E X = YES YES YEAYUUUUUUH!!! So what?! I'm kinda nasty...but hey if I don't mind...then neither should you...besides...you prolly like it more than I do! :-P

My awesome friends make me happy...sometimes...bitches...j/k.

My suder & her chappies...they drive me CRAZY but I love em no less...its like they're my own...except...they're not...and that's what so great! Although...my family is extremely dysfuntional! Whooo Lawd knows they are freakin INSANE but man that's the irony...NEVER a dull moment...and I lubs it! They make my world go round...I'm extremely Blessed.

Speaking of blessed! My #1 homie & main man Jesus ALWAYS brightens my day. He's the reason for all my seasons baby! Everything I'm not made me everything I am! Forver in his debt for saving a little sinner like me! I'm awesome just b/c of that! Why would I expect anything less??? WHY?! Hence...I don't! Which is why I takes none & dishes even less! I don't even deal w/less thans...There I said it...I'm tha bomb watch me BLOW!

...blowing right on away...

Till we blog again...if you're having a bad day, week, month, year, life...remember you're in control of you. SO...if you wanna be misreable by all means...BE, like Common. BUT if you wanna be happy, just do it, like Nike! Think good thoughts...no really...it works. I know...I tried it. Take control. Pray. Love you. Be happy. That's all I wanna do. (stack a lil paper-tithe (can't forget who GAVE me all I need & more)- & have fun too...lol...that's not too too much is it?! NAaay...I didn't think so either)

Okay peace out little grasshoppers.

~Sdotter

1 comment:

Southern_Lady said...

That post on point!