Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Let's be Friends or Something....

So, here's the big question: How soon is too soon???

brought to you in part by tonight's episode of "Sex in the City" (The Friends episode)

So, in case you aren't familiar its the one where Carrie decides she and Big should try to be friends or something, now stop right there, what the hell is that or something?!?! Let's take a moment to examine...

In my experiences w/the exes I have found the or something to be 1)pretend you're invisible on sight 2) sway between that friends & friends w/benefits line 3) both individuals want a mutual platonic friendship but the new partners involved have a prollum with the friendship 4)all of the above can intertwine (more than likely in my case). So as you can see I am no good w/the back to friends stat, in fact I just don't think it can work...however I'm sure a few people would beg to differ, in fact I know a young lady who has remained friends, and close friends, w/all of her exes (ummm hmmm, raising my eyebrow on that one) and claims that they are just that, friends.

To be honest I really don't care if I'm their friend or not,once I'm gone I likes to be gone, but here is the shit that pisses me off (AAARRRGGGHHH) when (I actually care about the person/relationship) this young man wants to be my friend and make me friends w/the new boo, fool is you nutz (lol, you rollin, again)?!?! What would make you think, that after I have toiled like a slave in a cotton field w/yo ass that I would wanna meet the next heifa (no she's not the prollum, and no I don't just not like her, but I still don't want to be her damn friend, thanks) who is reaping my damn hard work! So she just come in like "Wowzer this guy is freaking FANTASTIC!" Humph I bet he is bitches(lol, ok I'm ranting now)! So yeah no, my brother I can't be all smiles for you in front the new girl, no thanks, I'm good, @ least for now...well yeah, no, forever, sawry! That's cool though b/c I have learned that they always come back eventually (like wittle puppy dogs, and I lubs it), brings me the greatest satisfaction, ha ha (like Jeezy) b/c by that time I'M SO OVER IT, ha ha!

Well maybe its dependent upon the relationship, or the person, or the maturity level of the individuals involved...humph maybe not but then again I could always be wrong, hell I could be the damn prollum...ha WRONG! I am def. not the prollum, more like the answer, bitches ; D

So did we discover what the something was...okay yeah, it varies per relationship, right, HUMPH! Good luck w/that shit!

And with that I'm signing off!

POB!

S dot

No comments: