Sunday, March 25, 2007

Just like a boy...

Why does everyone keep saying, "you act just like a ni99a/boy?!"

I like being a girl!!!
I act like a girl!!!
I AM a girl, DAMNIT!!!
THANKS!!!

Okay so maybe I'm not all fragile like a girl...not all emotional like a girl...not all whiny...or maybe I don't necessarily talk like the average girl, or fall in love @ the drop of a dime like a girl, or give a gotdamn bout these whack ass ni99as like most girls, or even have sex like girl...but I AM a girl, man...check it owt...I'm good to go, thanks!

No I don't like to cuddle, no I don't like to kiss (@ least not in public, eww, gross!), no I don't like to talk on the phone or even really talk for that matter, no I don't like holding hands, no I don't want to talk after sex (for like 2 days) unless were in a relationship (even then its tuff), no I don't have a lot of girlfriends, no I don't talk about my feelings all the time, no I don't cry very often, no I don't give a damn what you think nor how you feel, no I don't get emotional at weddings, and no mine isn't planned, no I don't want to be in a relationship...NO NO & NO!!!

I like boys, shoes, jewelry, boys, lame movies, sex, make-up, purses, boys, clothes, & parties!

I am cool, complicated, haute, non-chalant, sensitive, wise, fun, smart, bitchy, and dramatic!

All that other shit is either whack or overrated. Love is overrated(another post, another day); unless its the Lord I'm loving, I'm ober it, thanks!

I like who I am and you like it too or else you wouldn't be here, so shet it up!!!

I'm not sure if its what I say, how I say it or who I say it to that makes me seem so boyish or maybe its what I do, how I do it, and who I do to that's the prollum...or combination of things, either way this is me...take it or leave it, bitches!

I'm here to stay, like Bush (I might leave in a lil while but you'll still feel my affects long after I'm gone), bitches!

I'm telling you...I can change yo life...come on over, its PARADISE...promise!

And on that note I'm gone like the wind and the cold for that matter (b/c its spring, bitches!)!

POB!

~S. Parks

No comments: