Thursday, March 22, 2007

Another asshole by nature...

(if you haven't noticed by now, I relate everything to music...I love music...I am music...its the universal language!)

A couple weeks ago (maybe it was a month ago, well whatev) someone told me I was the biggest, effortless asshole they had ever met. I was like Wow, really?!?! Jeez! However I wasn't offended, now is that b/c I think that being an asshole makes me like cool or something or I really don't give a damn what that person thinks or am I in fact an asshole. Now let us examine this word...it is usually associated w/vulgarity and most often means the worst, detestable.

Well I would definitely not say I am the worst person, in fact I think I'm the best ( I mean hey if I don't who will). Well okay so maybe I can have slick asshole tendencies, but who doesn't, hell!

Okay so the person, who I will leave nameless (although they weren't the first/last person to say such things), gave me a few examples of what made me an unconscious asshole, like an asshole by nature (hence the title).

So yeah they were like well why is it that you have a really hard time answering seemingly simple questions, like who, what, when, where, how (not why, that one is usually most complex). Okay so yeah I do have an issue w/answering questions, and Idunno why, it is just really annoying, its not even like why do you want to know or why you in my business but more like just why are you asking...tell me why you're asking first then I'll consider answering the question. I know that seems really awful, but I'm serious (lol, and that's what makes it so bad...that I'm serious). Next ie why do you never answer your phone, return calls, or check vm's...well that's simple I just don't like it. In fact I hate phones(so why do I have a 4 bill phone & a bill phone bill...hmmm); there was a time when I was like the TM (text message) Queen, but now I don't even hardly like to do that, but I will b/c I'm def. not going to chat it up on the phone w/you unless you're like on that selective list that I talk to too much to text. I have never been a big "talk on the phone person." So Iunno what to tell you there, but I mean is that an asshole tendency??? Last ie (well the last one I feel like typing), I talk to people really bad, purposely, and think its okay to do so. Now this one I don't agree w/...okay maybe a little. But not purposely and Iun necessarily think its okay but I do sometimes think its necessary. I mean the truth hurts, and that's all I can really say about that (I think its the delivery that is bothersome more so than the content).

I mean really, Iun think I am an asshole per say maybe a few asshole tendencies here and there, but hey I can def. say I got it honestly (thanks Dad)! I like doing things the way I like doing them does that make me an asshole or selfish or both or neither for that matter ( a tad but stubborn maybe, but I was that way before I got here). I say neither, I'm just me and like Bet said this morning "nutz man...that's the only word suitable." (Hell why she think we cool...her ass is nutz too, in fact she made me this way, thanks Shus!!!)

(Okay so there is this one thing, like Amerie, that I will say is quite assholish(yeah I made that word up)...but its kinda personal so be forewarned (you can stop reading here if you'd like)...so um yeah after I've been (I can be quite crass @ times but I won't put myself all owt there like that...just yet) intimate w/someone (unless they're like my bf...maybe not even him either though...) I won't call/or answer their calls (okay scratch call b/c I just told you Iun talk on the phone, but you get the point) for like a day or two...lol I know right...real trif, but I like seriously can't help it, I don't know what's wrong w/ me...I think its the dog in me (thanks again Dad), but what I can I say Bow Wow, bitches, lol! No really sometimes I do feel really bad, but Idunno how to not do it...wonder what I'll do if/when I'm married....that'll be interesting (I'll keep you posted). )

So anyways, I like it, you lubs it, so stop acting!!!

POB!

~S dot

No comments: