Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Is you rollin cus ___ I might be!

That title has not a damn thing to do w/ my post today...I just wanted to use it. Moving right along...

Today's topic is:

Well I'm deciding that I have reached my limit w/bs. I mean you know how you have a bull shit meter (well maybe you don't know, but you do!) and once you've reached that level exceedig tolerable, its like "ok, we've reached our limit, time to cut this shit short"

Yeah that's me right now...

I have sooooo tried to be nice to these folk mane, but they seem to think my niceness is a sign of vulnerability or maybe even a lapse of memory. Well today I am here to say, that (oooh just thought of way to work in my title, goodie!) you must be geeked up and bitch I'm not so lets just be real here...what is it that you're really trying to accomplish when you feed someone bs...in my opinion or in my experience its that whole selling them the dream thing. Okay so yeah once upon a time I fell asleep, bought the dream, and even had a really great time, woke up and realized the shit was in fact a gotdamns dream (not literally-dummies!), bitches (can you believe that shit...sometimes I still can't believe I fell and so hard @ that, but it happens to the best of us so...I take it in stride, thanks)! Now I'm back in reality and I suggest you get there too, like ASAP or yo ass is headed for DANGER (think Mystikal)! I have lots more I could say, but I think you get the point so I'll save the rest for another post, another day.

Better blow that shit out!

S dot

No comments: