Saturday, March 1, 2008

I'm NOT a TOTAL Wierd-O!

I like it when I find that people have similar experiences to mines.
People I don't know.
I like it when I feel less like a crazy & more like a person.
Not all the time but sometimes its cool.

girlspoke.com/2007/05/11/you-dont-have-to-fuck-me-twice-to-get-the-point-across/

I have been back & forth about my decisions lately & I'm feeling quite regretful.
The fact I've been going back & forth was indication enough that I've been making some not so good decisions. Here's how I comfort myself when I do dumb shit..."ahh you only live once; good thing God is on your side; eat ice cream & drink wine."

If I don't get a handle on my mental I swear I will NEVER prosper & I'm destined for GREATNESS hence I must do better. I swear I am a complete fuck-up when it comes to the $$$. I just literally lose my mind. I acquired this fatal flaw from my mother...only hers is a little bit different. I buy stuff. She throws hers out the window...she buys stuff too. I promise! I will do better. God give me strength!

I was thinking that maybe I'm bored & stuff like that but no that's not it...I'm just fucking up & I need to GIT & fast, like yesterday...in fact can we rewind like 3 weeks?? No. Okay...so do better? Yes. Okay. Got it.

BTW-I'm over this blog...but I'm just rolling w/it b/c I know its good for me & I have fans (YAY...thanks guys!)

I know you're like don't you regret that other seemingly quitter-like hasty decision you made last week? Nope. I thought I did for like 2.34 days but I decided I don't. It is what it is & it was not what was haute. Unfortunate? Yes. Depressing? Nay. I'm too into myself to be depressed about anything @ the moment...besides God is too good to me to waste my energy on depression...that's the whackness w/ CAPS!

I love my weird self b/c I think it makes me cool..in fact I think pretty much everything I do is cool...someone once said I think I'm "the definition of cool," don't know if I'd say all that...but then again if I did that wouldn't be cool...so they could very well be correct ;)

So I say...Hey! Love you...the gOOd, the BaD & the FABulous!!!
If you you don't who will?
That's right...nobody!

XOXO,

♥S. Parks♥

2 comments:

BeautyinBaltimore said...

I've been blogging for almost two years and these days its becoming diffcult to keep going. I'm just draging along.

SRJP said...

See what I'm saying...I love it when people feel like I do.
@ least you blog a lot...I don't even try...Imma do better though.
Maybe I should give it more effort...pics & vids & links & stuff!

In the meantime...keep the party going!

~Sdotter ALWAYS making it HAUTER!

Oh & thanks for the support! Its like an inexplicable (good) feeling!