Thursday, March 6, 2008

Young & Foolish

I wish I knew.
I wish I knew what I should do.
I wish I knew what to do about you.
I wish I knew what I did was cool.

I don't feel right.
I don't feel wrong.
I just don't feel content.
I don't feel @ peace.

I thought it would be a release.
I thought I would feel @ ease.

Its inexplicable.

I have never been so confused.
So...back & forth.
So...up & down.

I just want to be okay in my decision.
I don't get confused...not about this.

I just don't know & I don't like NOT knowing.
I feel like...like...I'm out of control.
I'm a control freak...when it comes to my mind.
Does that sound insane?
Well either way. I don't like things having an affect on my mind unless that's what I choose & I don't choose this. I choose to let go. I choose to end it. I choose to move on...but...but...I can't. Its like its trapped in my mind. Running around my every thought. Just the thought of did I make a mistake...was this a bad decision...make it stop!
I don't know how...
I just want it to be over.
I just want it to be over!
Right?

Right...I think.

*sighs* S. Parks

No comments: