Monday, March 3, 2008

"Put It in My Pocket!"

Man! I swear in the '08 Imma start pimping every fucking body! So I would advise you to get w/it or get lost b/c I'm sparing no one!
Fuck all that other shit...its bogus anyways! Love & kindness & shit...nope...BOGUS!
UNLESS...! That's your hustle...everybody has to have a hustle! Like Obama...his hustle is hope & change & shit...& America (white folk) is eating that shit up w/a spoon baby & I love it! Hell I'm in love w/Obama & I don't even believe in love...but his whole self makes me cream!
He is pimping America SO tuff...that he is the inspiration for my post today!

PIMP-Put It in MY POCKETS, bitches!

See I've been being real pleasant...but I'm cutting that shit as of yesterday. I know I know...I said I'm not that girl. That girl who take niggas $ & gifts & shit...but fuck it...why not...they offering...& I ain't fucking em...so wth not?! I'm taking they shit w/all pride STILL in tact baby & I'm loving every minute...cus I'm on that ME & $$$ kick, so if you ain't bout that, you falling on deaf ears & blind eyes niggas! Just like I can't see you (you know that's my fav thing to say..."these niggas GLASS to me!")...I can't hear you either! Until I get what I want & where I wanna be...that's all I can see...ME & $ $ $!!!

The hustle. The grind. Its serious out here man. Get yo mind right...b/c nigga's is selling dreams ALL day & if you foolish enough to buy into it, I can't fault him...I fault yo silly ass! So I don't knock hoes who getting what they want...its the tactics I knock. See. Bitches think w/they hearts not they minds. Emotional by nature. Which is why fucking a nigga is NOT the best measure. Be smart. Niggas are dumb as fuck but they're rational! That's what hoes lack...rationale. Of course you can use what you have, to get what you want...but don't you have more than pussy??? I mean I'm just saying...a tight mouthpiece can & will get you much further in life than a tight ass. Gain a nigga's mind & you in...ALL day...b/c after they fuck...that's a wrap...I don't give a damn how good you think you are. That's just the nature of a man...they are animalistic...not that bright but they're creative b/c they know they're prey. If the prey doesn't know how to survive then she is what?! Conquered. Now unless this is your plan, then I suggest you learn your hunter b/c the shit is real.

Better stop waltzing through life like its a fairy tale. The good life doesn't always come to those who are deserving...think about it folks...I can't give y'all every damn thing...Imma start charging y'all too hell!

Let me give you a real good example so you won't just be like "Shanette STAY talking shit..."...lets take Usher & his he-man wife...I can't stand that hoe but I gotta give it to her...she knocked that nigga off his feet like Donnel Jones! Come on nay...this bitch was married when they started fucking...niggas don't marry other niggas' bitches...they fuck em & leave em alone...THEN this bitch comes in with kids...like 3/4 of em! Lets be real...she NOT that haute...she fat as hell...she old as shit...whack as fuck...but clearly she got that head game right & I mean that in both aspects of the phrase. Think about it...this Usher we're talking here...can you imagine the amount of hoes he's fucked?! The shit he's done?! Pussy was NOT the determining factor in this union baby! I mean its not even like he hasn't been in long term relationships w/beautiful women...but come on nay...from Chili to this hoe?! Yes! That bitch fucked up his mental & turned his ass clean out! Got him going against his Mother...now you know you got a nigga fucked up when he don't even do what his MAMA say! So kudos to you, Tameka or whatever the fuck yo name is...you get a gold star in my book! (I still wanna fuck yo man though...In the club...LMAO!)

So thats all I'm saying girls...use yo brain 1st!
I'm on some other...betta get yo mind right fucking w/me b/c if you fuck w/me you gon fuck w/some pimpin!

I'm on another level.
It might look easy but it requires some work...HARD work!
See you @ the TOP, bitches!
YA DIG!!!

~Sdotter
I swear I don't love these hoes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like, i really like!!! especially that whole "Better stop waltzing through life like its a fairy tale." Yeah i liked that alot. so now im coming up with a plan!

SRJP said...

Good, that's what I like to hear.

Southern_Lady said...

Loved it! Wish I could take that attitude on, but maybe it's not for me. Well, a little. I should know better being from Memphis and all. lol. Reminds of Joi's "Techno Pimp." You should listen to it.