Thursday, August 23, 2007

Listen UP!

So..yesdiddy...lol...my aunt used to say yesterday like that...I swear you neva realize how southern you are until you leave da souf! I ♥ the south though...I'm a southern girl! ALL DAY! I used to HATE when I would go home to visit my family in St. Louis, that's my birthplace, and they would call me a "southern girl" I would be like "NO stop it!" But now...I accept it. I own it.

Anywhoo..so today's Listen UP! is Teedra Moses' No More Tears from her debut album Complex Simplicity. Piggybacking from yesterday's post about Jack.

I know yesterday I was hyping him up so tuff. Jack has his fall backs. TRUST!
Dat nigga has ISSUES okay! He is the most unreliable...oooh weee it pisses me OFF!!! SO bad!!! He was dat nigga who would call you up be like I'm coming thru and NEVER show and my goofy ass would be WAITING like by the door, looking out the window, watching the clock-waiting! UGH!!! I still slick hold that shit against him...Why? B/c he still slick do that shit, right now today!!! UGH!!!

So...anyways on to the song...I luvz TeeMo...she is the hauteness, fa real FA REAL!!! Of course she is SO slept on bruh...not cool...if y'all don't know her...get ya shit together! She is what it is!


Teedra Moses::No More Tears::Complex Simplicity

I guess I must be caught between my heart and mind
Wanting it to be good knowing its not
Crying all time, praying that a change is gonna come

{Just like the other day... he hit me}

Hit on my hip like "just touch down, (down) wanna see you, (you)
I know you're mad at me but baby I'm so sorry... Sorry"
I just wanna be...

Happy, sipping, puffing, passing
Relaxing with my family
No more tears for you...

Dancing, laughing, writing, singing
Rocking to hot tracks like this
No tears for you...

Guess its 'bout time I'm due another love
Messing with this nigga got me falling apart
I don't wanna be someone I know I'm not
Call me on the phone "baby get dressed; (get dressed) I'm scooping you up"
I waited for an hour he never showed

{Shit... I went to get cocktails with my girls. Its a new year}

I just wanna be...

Happy, sipping, puffing, passing
Relaxing with my family
No more tears for you...

Dancing, laughing, writing, singing
Rocking to hot tracks like this
No tears for you

No tears for you
No tears for you for you
Happy, sipping, puffing, passing
Relaxing with my family
No more tears for you

Dancing, laughing, writing, singing
Rocking to hot tracks like this
No tears for you

***the end***

Aight...I'm blowing this joint...no mo tears fa you hoes!
FA REAL FA REAL!

Until we blog again...in the words of my nigga Jeezy...never let a bitch lil bow you...lol...I know I won't...cus Imma G!!! LOL! So get like me! HAHA!!!

POB!

~Sdot Parks

No comments: