Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Listen UP!

this post is brought to you in part by: Katt Money Mike Williams, "Shut Up Bitch Intro" from Lil' Kim's The Naked Truth album

This is what I want to say to errbody right now on today..."Shut up BITCH!"
"Uhhh, ladies and gentleman, may I have your attention, please?!
It has come to my attention!
That you raggedy bitches always got a muthafuckin opinion about somebody!
...what somebody shoulda been doing!
...what they shoulda been wearing!
...what they shoulda been doing wit they muthafucking money!
Why don't you get a muthafucking life bitch?!
You been raggedy since Lil Kim first came out, and yo ass is still raggedy!
That's why you got time to worry about what other muthafuckas is doing!
Its Queen B, bitch!
Not pawn!
Not rook!
Not knight!
QUEEN!!!
You ain't no muthafucking royalty!
Matta fact just do me a favor and SHET UP BITCH!!!
I don't even like bitches talking! <--my fav line!
This is what you're doing...and...this is what I need you to be doing...
See!
Watch...hold on...
See!
Even I can do it!
Even a PIMP can do it!
Did you see how I shut up?!
That's what the fuck you need to do...
Is...SHET THE FUCK UP BITCH!!!"
Thanks Katt, I could NOT have said it better myself!
POB!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Listen my fellow Scorpio. You know that we are very sexual beings. Not freaks, but quite in touch with our sexual side. We flirt and we know what we want. I can tell you this. If you really like this guy and he's a good person, then try to work with him. Men need help, as much as their pride won't let them show it, they do. I can scroll through my Rolodex of sexual partners and at least 3, I had to guide. So don't feel uncertain, he can be taught. Just don't settle for bad sex, that's just ridiculous. You could be getting a pedicure or something..lol