Thursday, September 18, 2008

Feel Me?!

When a girl grows up…she realizes what she likes…what she wants…what she needs
To be honest...I really like affection.
I miss intimacy.
I like it when sweet things are said to me when I least suspect it.
I want to blush b/c of some lame compliment given to me.
I need to feel again.
I want to like someone enough to hold their hand in public.
I miss wanting to talk to someone all the time.
I want to fall asleep on his couch & wake up in his bed.
I like to go fast.
I want to go slow.
I need to feel again.
I like to be liked.
I want to miss someone even when they aren’t gone.
I need to be touched.
I like wanting more.
I want to feel needed again.
I need to feel again.
I’m not always cold.
I like being warm.
I just miss liking someone enough to let them melt that ice away.
I don’t want to think about it…I just like…I just want…I just need…a kiss.



~Shanette Renea

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

***clap***clap***clap***clap*** it couldn't have been said any better. What happen? To what was once so good.... It made room for something better!!! Now I'm running around screaming "feel me"! If he gives me a look of lust.....he's not "feelin me". But when I run to him and he give me the look as he "feel me", that'll be the look of love. Of something more then just the norm, something real, something wonderful, something great, something that "feel me"! I know what I want, as i've grown and learn what I want, what I need..... You said it lady, and you allowed Badu to do her do and end it with sweet song....***clap***clap***clap***clap***clap

SRJP said...

Wow Novs!
Really cool comment w/a touch of your own thoughts & feelings!
I love it!
I hope - can keep you as a reader as well as commenter & maybe even inspire a few words of your own!

Thanks Mossy!