Monday, December 24, 2007

Love Me, Love Me

I just like all the fuss.
The chase gives me a rush.
I'm not playing games.
I just like it when you say my name!
I swear that really turns me on!

Its the attention I crave.
I feel like a slave.
...b/c I'm an addict.
I just gotta have it.
Its (almost) better than sex.
...but it definitely makes me wet.

My happiness can't be bought.
I smile at the thought.
...but I'm sold to the highest bidder.
You've definitely won my heart.
Lol, all wrapped up in an ice box & bow.

I pretend. I know.
I'm just too self-ish to show.
I know you know I do.
I'm kinda into you too.
You're really all I know...


You're hott but not as haute as me though ;)

~Cookie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm KINDA into your ridiculously insane ass too, COOKIE!
Thanks for the shout out...betcha didn't think I'd read it huh.
Gotcha!

SRJP said...

Hey man!
Stay A WAY from MY blog!
How you know this was for YOU anywyas...okay just joking b4 you go balistic...it WAS for you...but now...I feel differently...today I'm just not that into you...LMAO!!!
Nah! How you like them COOKIES, jerk?!

Anonymous said...

If I was a man of violence I would be on my way to whup yo ass, but I know how to really piss you off! Call me and see what happens. We'll see who is "LMAO" then, lil ice princess!