Monday, December 31, 2007

In 2008...

I know I know, resolutions=SO cheesy!

But these aren't resolutions...they are more so GIT acts! LOL!
I have to write things out...for them to manifest.
Say them aloud to believe their truth...you should try it...it works...tell yourself, "self, you're fabulous," Everyday & I bet come February no one will be able to tell you otherwise! In fact they will be in concurrence!

Get it? Well...Learn it. Love it. Live it!

There are just some things I need to make happen in '08 to assure that I'm on track for '09! Basically I need to do better...so b4 the year arrives...I've composed a little list of things that were important enough to compile themselves in my memory bank & stay put until I could jot them down...

So in '08...

I'm going to love me more!
I'm getting the _ _ _ _ up outta Memphis, permanently!
I will be completely self-sufficient by my birthday!
I will be debt-free! HALLELUJAH!!!
I'm buying a Range Rover.
I'm going to write more!
I'm going to be DRAMA FREE!
I'm going to live for ME!
I'm SO over folk & they bull_ _ _ _, I just can't deal in the '08, no indeed!
I'm going to read more books!
I'm going to travel more.
I'm going to do whatever makes me happy, b/c I can!
I'm going to save my $$$!
I'm going to be sweet to "2nd Chance" b/c he's sweet to me!

I'm going to grow in my relationship w/God!


Those are my plans & I believe them to already be done...I just have to make them manifest or @ least do my part b/c God has definitely done his & I trust Him to continue.
~Amen

Happy New Year folks.
Drink 1; Smoke 1; Pop 1 for me!

~S. Parks

No comments: