Sunday, January 20, 2008

ME & S E X...

...told you we have issues!!!

I have NO idea what I'm doing w/a boyfriend. No idea what I'm doing w/a boyfriend who is not as sexual as I am. No idea why I got involved knowing this information in advance. I'm not satisfied & that sucks!

I'm not like the neediest person...but when it comes to sex...I mean I gotta have it...when I want it or else I'm a serious pain!

& I know we live in different cities but...I need attention! SEXUAL ATTENTION! Naw I need a Sexual Eruption, like Snoop...I should've included that video...but I didn't b/c that would be a post strictly about "2nd Chance" & this is not...hence the Me & Sex title!

I included Falsetto b/c it reminds me of someone...& its not "2nd Chance". The lyrics are funny...this girl talks a lot of shit (ME) to this seemingly whack nigga (Nameless) like, "nigga please u can't fuck w/me...I'm like the best thing since JC!" Well time comes it goes D O W N! ...in a falsetto! How come don't nobody never make me falsetto...make me soprano...alto...anything!!! I have made a conscious effort to be more open in terms of ego stroking, noise making, & dirty talking b/c I know turning me on is no easy task...so I fig if I help the process along...that might help me...but actually it distracts I get so caught up in what I'm saying & how I'm sounding that I lose focus on the task & start to lose the arousal...NOT good! Just once (okay...once...AGAIN) I would like for someone to really make me S C R E A M to the top of my lungs in painful pleasure (yeah I'm into that)!

I swear, aside from Bunny (the only person who really understands me)...I'm the horniest person I know...& actually that's not that cool...why? Cus who can keep up??? This dirt bag can't even comply, accommodate, alter...NOTHING! Let alone keep UP! I feel like a sucka & I aint no fucking sucka!
Decisions will be made...I hate to make in this type mindset but what other choice do I have...February's rapidly approaching as is All-Star in NOLA & I'm getting hornier by they second! Trying not to call on those I've vexed into the sea of forgetfulness...but times are getting tuff. Either Imma do something bad or do NOTHING @ all...either way...somebody loses...I'd just hate for the loser to be ME cus I'm a winner, like Kells (remember that song...from TP2...that album was filled w/'fuck me' songs!)!
Only problem is I'm not sure if either choice=a win...

Anyways...I'm blowing...& not in the way I wish...POB!

The Dream - Falsetto


~The Girl Who's NEVER NOT H O R N Y!!!

3 comments:

SRJP said...

I don't like "The Dream" in real life...only in the fake 1!

Unknown said...

so how did you resolve your horniness?

peace, Villager

SRJP said...

I had sex!